Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You can't win - mom22

Posted: Nov 5th, 2015 - 9:47 am

I'm doing my best to hold out because it's almost Christmas, but I swear, it seems like every time my TSM is on the phone, something more comes down the pike, and it's ALWAYS bad.  There is NEVER anything good when she is on the phone and unavailable.  So now, we have no choice but to send things to QC.  I have long notes.  So can you guess what that means?  Here's what it means.  My QC percent will be high.  So why even try for lines?  Why even try to break a sweat?  I'll do as little as possible because I'm going to be at the lowest pay if I have to send even ONE note to QC because of a doctor whose mouth is full and can't speak clearly.  Simply put, they are going to find one way or another to make the most $ while pushing you to the point of breaking so you will quit, and they can hire 3 Indian MTs in your place and still pay less. 

I have to hold out.  Christmas...I can't let my kids down.  I just feel like crying.  I'm better than this, and I just pray that something will open up soon.  I'm so tired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)