Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I feel your pain. - sm

Posted: Nov 5th, 2015 - 7:59 pm In Reply to: You can't win - mom22

I am pretty sure we have the same manager who has no idea how hard she pushes. Like bawling us out for not working our schedule and/or required hours one day but then calling for "all hands on deck" (more or less) all the time. You can never know when or if you are off work! If you plan something it is like you have to sneak off.

My good doctors are all gone and I have made the best of the lousy, nobody wants THESE accounts that I have been given (so much for loyalty and longevity???) but am now struggling for minimum wage? What the... And I AM crying all the time. I have been trying to hold out too for reasons I can't say here, but don't think I can. Significant other is getting mad also and I don't blame. Please don't flame me people. There are circumstances that don't make it so easy to just chuck it. I will I am sure but have to be careful and the thought of going from the fire into the frying pan is scary also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)