Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What you just described is a loser or failure mentality which is harmful to you and those you infect - Coders are not victims but MTs always are complain

Posted: Nov 5th, 2015 - 6:16 am In Reply to: And furthermore, don't be so smug. - Tired

Have you not heard all the complaining from MTs? You have not heard it from medical coders. We were hurt as MTs. No doubt about it. They don't win unless you stay there and allow yourself to be a victim. Coders are not victims. Medical coding pays very well and has great work conditions. No more physical abuse. Those stuck in the victim mentality will stay there though, and there is nothing that can be said that will change that. They are beaten down, defeated, and helpless. That's not a place I wanted to be, and I moved on to coding, the smartest thing I ever did. Wish I had done it earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)