Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 60)

I also quit Nuance... - dg

Posted: Oct 27th, 2015 - 7:19 am In Reply to: Just FYI - OneFootOutTheDoor

Without notice about 3 months ago, after working there almost 5 years. Best thing I've ever done for me and my family. I found a wonderful job outside of MT that has great pay, awesome benefits, and the company truly values their employees and rewards hard work accordingly. I'm also enjoying paid holidays, haven't had those in 10 years.

After I submitted my resignation, I also never heard from Nuance. Payroll was rude when I inquired about my final paycheck, and my TSM, whom I had always really liked, never returned my call, as I called her right after I sent my resignation email just to be able to speak to her in person.

No one at Nuance cares one bit if we quit. They are a sinking ship, as is the entire MT industry, and I for one am glad to have found a life boat. I don't miss it one bit, and surprisingly, even though my new job isn't even remotely related to MT, many of my skills have helped me immensely in my new field, so I encourage anyone who thinks their experience in MT won't translate to a new industry, just give it a try, you never know what you might find out there!

In a side note, my first paycheck at my new job was more than double what I made in an entire month at Nuance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)