Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

All of me - all smiles

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 9:32 pm In Reply to: All of me is now out the door. :) - OneFootOutTheDoor

Congrats. I'd do it too if I did not need the health insurance.

I won't count on Healthcare.gov or whatever it is called staying in place once we change regimes.

Fortunately, I've learned that Nuance's opinion of me is none of my damned business. So, their tactics to abuse me, destroy my self-worth, self-esteem, etc. are no longer working.

I consider the source, Nuance. Their opinion means nothing at all.

That is how I survive.

BTW, over the years I've learned not to jump every time they say to. If it suits me and I want to work more, I will, if not I won't.

Fiesa - this company violates all statistical principles, every single one of them. (In statistics if your sample size is less than 10, you cannot report in percentages. Instead you must report in X/10. In statistics, if you round numbers beyond the decimal point, above 5, you round up, below 5 you round down. On our paycheck, thus just cut off the numbers beyond the decimal point until they get to the final number, then they do the rounding. Violation of every statistical principle).

So their opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)