Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Verify your lines! - mom22

Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 - 9:37 am

I just want to caution everyone to make sure you are keeping up with your line count each day.  I have never really paid attention on time cards, stupidly assume they are correct, but something caught my eye today.  I noticed a several hundred line difference with what my log tells me and what my time card says.  It's not even listing my QT lines!!!  It would make a difference in a tier in my case.

Also, it is factoring the lines AFTER the deduction because of the platform you use.  So I actually did the lines, but they don't factor it based on that.  So you could end up on a report even though you actually did what you were supposed to do. 

So just please be careful that you are keeping track, perhaps writing down your lines each day, and verifying before you sign off on your time card.  I wonder how many times I've missed this.  PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)