Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 41)

QT lines - mom22

Posted: Oct 14th, 2015 - 9:15 am In Reply to: Verify your lines! - mom22

I wish it had a better breakdown so I really could verify with my log numbers. It would be nice to have a QT line so you could make sure the number of your total lines plus that is equal to what they are putting as your "standard" lines.

I have a large problem with my LPH being calculated AFTER the deduction for Inscribe is taken. If I have clearly typed 100 lines, then I need that to count towards my LPH. I realize they don't want to pay me 100% for that, it should at least account for something. After all, I didn't ask to be on this platform, and they have every opportunity to change it as they do everything else on a weekly basis. And if the platform is "easy," Inscribe can be attached to any EMR system, they purchased it, why not just make it "easy" for everyone else and put them on that??? How do you penalize someone for the platform YOU have for them to use?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)