Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Thanks - Meh

Posted: Oct 8th, 2015 - 9:42 pm In Reply to: That's what I was thinking, "dislike" ...Really? - Humph is right...

Yeah, don't understand why people click dislike sometimes. But then again, I sometimes see YouTube videos where there are lots of dislikes which I don't get either. If not for the fact that I have SA, I'm sure I wouldn't have trained and sought MT job, but then again, if I knew MT paid so little (this is not what was advertised in labor department website), I probably wouldn't have trained for it but something else where you don't have to try to sell yourself on top of having very limited employment history. I think if I had more involved parents and there was more intervention in terms of helping me make friends when I was young, I'd be in a different place. Or if I had parents who read to me and took me to the library. But my SA has improved. I no longer feel "different" so much and can function around people whereas I couldn't before. I've also matured a lot and gotten wiser. I guess I could have gratitude about that. I have no family, just this stupid job, but other career aspirations as well. I guess we all do our best with what we're given.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)