Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They are not my OCD requirements - Big Girl Shoes

Posted: Sep 6th, 2015 - 10:14 am In Reply to: If QA scores per the employer's wishes... - Marilyn

I regret ever getting involved in this discussion, now it's about me. It is not my fault that your QA staff is on a power trip. I work for one facility and review work from one outsource vendor. We have guidelines and account specifics that were established long before I ever assumed that role. I try to be consistent and fair but I see errors that truly are patient care issues and I am not going to let those slide. The vendor pays us an additional fee if they fail an audit. I am sorry if your QA is inconsistent but maybe you need to address that with your manager, certainly there is someone above them who can address your concerns. I am sorry if you perceive me to be one of the bad guys; I'm just doing my job. FYI, most people use the AHDI Book of Style (I didn't write it so don't blame me) but if you have a copy of that and can show documentation or document another source you might get some of those deductions reversed. I know it's extra work for you but if it means a few extra dollars in your pocket it might be worth the effort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)