Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I work on site - Big girl shoes

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 11:24 pm In Reply to: You sound like the one who-- - Tired

I have never reviewed your work and don't deduct for things like postop. However, when MTs don't know the difference between BMP and BNP when it is obvious from the content of the report or mistake 50 mg for 15 you bet that gets deducted and it is not because the provider is lazy. I said shoes because I thought it sounded better than panties in public. I apologized give to everyone for sounding arrogant but I'm tired of everything being someone else's fault, be it QA or the doctor. Doctors have personal issues to deal with just like all of us and get tired and hurry to finish dictation and I am sorry to burst your bubble but they think it's up to you to fix up their garble. For those of you criticizing QA staff, we are not making the rules, we are doing what our employers tell us to do and scoring work the way we were told. Do that job for a while and you might come away with a different point of view. I fix people's mistakes all day long and so I'm well aware of what comes down the pike and 95% of it is careless mistakes. Walk a mile in someone else's' shoes and then come back and tell everyone how unfairly you are being treated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)