Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 45)

"Doctors have personal issues to deal with just like all of us and get tired and hurry to finis - wannie

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 6:21 am In Reply to: I work on site - Big girl shoes

We ALL have personal issues to deal with, but that's life and we deal with it. I'm sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but it is not up to me to fix a dictator's garble. Any clinician dictating should not be spewing garble and expecting someone else to fix it. Even when we are tired, we're expected to produce quality work. A clinician, even when tired, should dictate in such a way as to be understood. There is NO EXCUSE for garble when it comes to a patient's medical record. I don't get paid enough, nor do I have the education, to take it on myself to decide what a doctor meant to say in his/her garble. Yes, I know we have to "pretty up" what they say sometimes and make it sensible, but some of their "garble" is not fixable by an MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)