Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Some Thoughts - Big Girl Shoes

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 8:14 pm In Reply to: If the shoe fits, wear it! - Tired

I don't know how the audit process works where you are so I wanted to ask some questions. How long ago did the 0.25 deduction for postop occur? Was it transcribed verbatim or was it changed? What do the account specs say? When you challenge an error, is there someone you can go to and have it reviewed? Certainly there is a QA manager who oversees staff. If I found this, I would not have made a deduction but my situation is small potatoes compared to the big MTSOs. When I find critical errors on audits, my manager also reviews them and sometimes I will ask for feedback if it's borderline. I don't know, but if it affected your paycheck or pushed you into 100% QA I would think it would be worth disputing. I'm probably ignorant or naïve about how the process works, but I find it hard to believe that a single QA person would be the final authority on something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)