Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

"tired" no excuse - anon

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 1:13 pm In Reply to: "Doctors have personal issues to deal with just like all of us and get tired and hurry to finis - wannie

Yeah, doctors get "tired" as stated in the above post; but I've been doing this for many years. When they slur through a report or parts of a report, it tends to be ALL the time and in All of their reports, not just because they happen to be tired that day. I think it's ridiculous to expect us to fix all their grammar and make them perfect when they couldn't care less. A quality report is great, but it's their report. I don't see it as any reflection on me if their grammar or wording isn't perfect. They dictated it, and most are voice recognition now. If they said it, if it doesn't affect the patient's information or care at all, then it should just stay the way they said it. The more we have to fix and type in, the less we make when it isn't even our fault. If they don't like it, speak properly. We can't make a decent living as it is at this job anymore. Besides that, when they speak so poorly, they can cause harm to the patient. Ahhh feels good to vent. Doesn't do any good though. :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)