Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Would you mind sharing with us... - the practical ways that you are able to meet their

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2015 - 12:00 pm In Reply to: Jobs. - MT

requirements? I'm talking about the nitty-gritty stuff. I know that I work hard to put out a quality product and am unable to meet productivity requirements. I work on an account with what I would estimate to be probably over 100 different dictators, a big percentage of which are extremely difficult, and because of that I have to send way more than 10% to QA. I now feel like I am danger of losing my job for being a conscientious employee! I have even been told not to do so much research! Sorry, but that's the way I was TAUGHT to do transcription! I love transcription, and I have done it for over 20 years. To be honest with you, I find your post more than a little condescending. And, since this is a totally anonymous board, how do you know that it's the same people complaining over and over again? Also, I don't know how old you are of course, but it's not exactly easy for those of us who are approaching retirement age to just "move on". And yes, I know that doesn't mean it's not possible to start over at our age, but people are not exactly knocking the doors down to hire us! So let us have our place to vent about our frustrations! You don't want to read it, just don't read it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)