Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Jobs. - MT

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2015 - 9:35 am In Reply to: time warp - sm

Yes there are plenty of MT jobs out there, plenty of companies. And no it's not the normal for the 1980s. I'm sure the 1980s was better. If you hadn't noticed there is this little thing called outsourcing. It has changed the industry and brought down pay obviously. But it is a reality. Just like so many other professions things have changed. Not to mention that an error can cost a facility thousands of dollars more now compared to just a few years ago so obviously quality is ruled with an iron fist now. Things change. You have to change with them or move on. It's really that simple. Do any of you really think all of these negative posts and whining is going to change anything for you? Lastly I have altered my behavior. And guess what? I have increased my hourly rate tremendously. Sorry if the truth hurts everyone's fragile feelings, but the only way things are going to get better for you is if you do a better job or get out and do what works for you. Can't look into the what was but the what is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)