Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Dear Move on Already - all smiles

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 9:42 pm In Reply to: Move On Already. - MT

First time I ever replied in this manner.

Take a good hard look at the MTSO industry. Go out there and look at the job ads.

Did you get a clue? 95% of them are using that wonderful top of the line escription, the software designed by somebody that needs a completely new career.

Did you notice that the submenus in escription cannot be enlarged? (Specifically the pend menu?) Great software development.

Did you notice the amount of time needed and number of keystrokes needed to do what used to be quick and easy?

If you didn't then you must be under 40.

For those of us over 40, makes no sense to switch jobs to end up with escription which will eventually put us completely out of work.

Hospitals that buy the program will bring it back in house. One of my accounts, mega-account did.

Did ya wonder where all this OOW might be? Do you think the work just vanished? The providers just stopped keeping records?

Take a look at the profits in the last year for Nuance Healthcare Division. WOW!! Nice bump in profits.

Do you wonder why?

For laughs and grins, see Nuance India's advert for MTs. I quote: You do not need any skills to be an MT. HUH?

Have fun counting the typos. I ranked it at a 95% quality score.

We're still here because N conned the other MTSOs into buying escription, worst software I've ever used.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)