Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 36)

I don't think you understand - anonymous QC

Posted: Jul 16th, 2015 - 1:28 pm In Reply to: Patient care and blanks or other - referrals to QA

First please remember there is a big difference between QC and QA, QC is who you send reports to not QA...you cannot send reports to QA at all...QA audits everyone. I am only referring to QC. I am only referring to people who leave giant explanations in the body of a report....the comment box is the only place there needs to be comments. We have to 100% every report sent to us, we no longer just fill in blanks, so we will catch any issue. I am referring to explanations attached to blanks like "could not hear" or "was unclear" or "bad audio"...we kinda know if there is a blank there that you couldn't hear it or the dictator was mumbling, etc. We don't need to know why you left a blank. And before when we were just filling in blanks, not 100%, this practice was even dangerous sometimes if a QC missed erasing these big long explantations

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)