A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

systematically suction curetted s/l was/with return - mags

Posted: Aug 20, 2010

contents were then systematically suction curetted s/l was/with return with a very small amount of gestational tissue.

I would type - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
"suction curetted with return of a very small amount of gestational tissue."

Similar Messages:

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...

Curetted And Repeated With A Bovie And Curetenum??
Dec 17, 2012

wart removal from foot - curetted and repeated with a Bovie and curetenum?? thank you ...

Ancar Suction Device
Jun 23, 2011

"The ancar suction device was inserted through the incision."  This is being used to drain a thigh hematoma. s/l an-car Does anyone know what the type of suction device this is? Thanks ...

S/l Meshat Suction Apparatus
Jun 23, 2014

I'm working on a GYN procedure note where the doc is using what sounds like meshat suction apparatus.  Can anyone shed any light? ...

Missed AB, Procedure S And C. Would That Be Suction And Curettage?
May 08, 2011

S and C procedure for missed AB?  Suction and curettage? ...

What Is The Measuring Scale Or Unit For Suction Devices
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the sentence:  "The chest tube was connected to the ______(s/l "Myella") suction, and it went down to zero on -23 _______ (s/l "meters"... could it be "mm"?)of suction. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!  ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Return To Transcription
Nov 29, 2011

I have been away from transcription for 2 years, but have 10 years experience before that.  I am looking to return and would love any advice on ways to brush up on transcription without having to pay for expensive courses.  Also, any companies that would be willing to hire in this situation.  Thanks! ...

What Equipment Do You Return?
Aug 06, 2012

What equipment are we supposed to return?  Just the hard drive?  I don't want to call my CCM about this so I hope someone who recently quit knows.  Since my computer doesn't have enough power to run 7.1, do you think they still want it back? ...

Equipment Return
Sep 08, 2012

The number that this person called from doesn't say M-Modal, just Raleigh, NC? I refuse to call and pay the long distance from my house phone where he left the message, so I tried all day yesterday to call from my cell phone and get a busy signal and "network not available" message.  Does this all sound jicky or maybe weather-related?????? ...

Return Equipment Labels
Apr 06, 2010

Left MQ the last day of March 2010.  I have read on this board numerous times that that they a long time to send return labels.  I have been gone 1 week and already have return labels, but the joke is, I do not have MQ equipment to send back.  Have been using my own equipment from day one.  I even had to have it repaired a couple months ago and my CCM asked if it was my computer.  If it had been theirs they would have gotten it back then.  Just thought you might enj ...

Return To Maker - Paycheck - What Does This Mean
Aug 01, 2010

Went to the issuing bank with my paycheck in hand.  Bank supervisor was called over.  After they stared at the screen for several minutes, handed me back the check and said they could not cash it.  When asked why, was told that it was to be "returned to maker."  Is that reason to believe the MTSO is not able to cover the paycheck? ...

6.1 Has Stolen My Capitalization On Return!! LOL
Sep 08, 2010

specifically useful in listing, when I used to hit return, it would automatically capitalize the next line, updated to 6.1 and no more auto cap on return.  Anyone else have this problem?  My expansion is Instant Text, and I don't see anything on there about the cap on return.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Julie ...

MT Training - Want To Return To Transcription
Feb 08, 2011

Hi there!!  I was a medical transcriptionist eons ago - learned on an IBM Selectric typewriter while listening to a dictaphone machine.  I was quite good, if I may say so myself.  However, lots of years have gone by, I became an EMT, then an LPN, but now I'm retired.  I want to return to transcription and need the advice of experienced MTs.  It seems smart to take a course online but I really don't know which course you all would recommend.  HELP!!  I need the most comprehensive ...

My Return To MQ Bites The Dust
Sep 29, 2011

Several years ago, after working for MQ for a few years, I gave up on them - it was right around the time they introduced the whole cesspool thing and all my work disappeared.  Then, I began working elsewhere and guess what, same boring story, the work dried up.  So, with painful reluctance I came back to MQ and these last few weeks has been one heart-wrenching day after the next.  There's either no work, or I get another hospital with completely different CP instructions or ...

Famous Vs. Veinous Return?
Nov 15, 2011

Dr. states use legs and muscles to encourage _____ return.  Sound like famous.  Possibly veinous?  Thanks! ...

How Hard Will It Be To Return To Medical Transcription?
Jun 17, 2010

I'm not exactly new to the field, I transcribed clinic reports for 3 years.  After I graduated from MT school (Andrews), I ended up taking a job with a local medical transcription business.  Due to some health problems and also the owner subsequently running the business into the ground, I have been away from transcription for nearly a year.  How hard will it be to find a job after a year away from the field?  Do I have to start over as a new MT?  Thanks. ...

Return Of MQ Equipment--reporting It As Stolen?
Aug 06, 2010

I am a former MedQuister who left over 2 years ago. I just today recieved a letter from MQ stating they have contacted me 3 times over equipment that had not been returned that belongs to them. As far as I know, I was only contacted one time, it was about 3 or 4 months after I had left, and I had returned my equipment about a week or two after I ended my employment. So...this letter says they will report the equipment as stolen to the authorities, will report $2000 value of equipment on a tax f ...

Outsourced Call Centers Return To U.S.
Aug 27, 2010

Nothing about MT but its a start. Here's the link: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129406588&ft=1&f=1003 ...

She Can Return The Emergency Room Or CPAP?
Sep 07, 2011

Ok, I've been getting a lot of doctors saying this. That patients can go to/return to what s/l CPAP (see pap).   Is this correct? I'm not sure if it's a nickname for another local facility either. I have a list of commonly referred to places for this client and nothing like CPAP is on there.  Just curious. ...

Shortcut To Return To Beginning Of Audio?
Jan 24, 2013

Does anybody know if there is a keyboard shortcut to get back to the beginning of the audio?  With 6.whatever you just went back to the beginning of the text and then did control m to put the audio there and went to the beginning because of the skip markers, now with no skip marker, it only goes back to where the actual report starts, not the beginning of the ADT, if it will go back at all.  I like 7 way better in all other aspects, but having to manually slide the audio back over with ...

Grammar - The Patient Will Return In 4 Weeks Time
Jan 27, 2010

This is a simple question, but I see it both ways and get mixed up.   Which is correct? The patient will return in 4 weeks time. The patient will return in 4 week's time. Thanks!  :-) ...

Someone Explain To Me How I Am Supposed To Return My Equipment To A Company
Oct 30, 2011

that immediately locked me out of company email and no one is answering the phone at corporate headquarters? I resigned a week a couple of weeks ago.  It was all very cordial and professional.  I sent an email outlining my reasons for leaving, thanking them for the opportunity to work of the company, and closed with please let me know how and to where you would like me to ship your equipment.  I get an email basically accepting my resignation and informing that someone from the ...

I Did Return Lawyer's Call And Leave A Message
May 13, 2012

I have to admit, it was tough calling - it just makes it all the more real - wow, these companies really have screwed us all over for years!  It is a painful realization...I mean, you KNOW you're getting screwed over...but when you make contact with the legal system...it's real in a way it wasn't before. However...I'm glad I called!!!!!!  I'm hoping other people will call as well - maybe if this law firm can't take it on, there will be some other law firm ...

Can Someone Tell Me How Long It Takes For Them To Send A Box To Return This Computer?
Aug 22, 2013

I just want it out of here...I'm gonna put it in the garage if they don't send that box soon. Do we have to take it to the post office once we get the box or will UPS pick it up or ? TIA ...

Left MM A Year Ago And They Never Sent Me Labels To Return The Computer So I Kept It. Anyone Know (S
Jan 17, 2014

since I have had it this long and after repeated requests for labels and no reply....if I keep the computer, can their proprietary platform, etc be removed and computer used for another transcription job?  I am desperately looking for a new job but they all require a personal computer.  Thanks! ...

Sick Of Docs Wanting The World, But Offering Nothing In Return
Aug 23, 2010

When did it start being okay for companies to accept and accomodate docs who put out garbage and then require the world of us MT's?  I have worked in the medical setting in various capacities, so I know how docs are and I am used to it.  However, when it comes to something as serious as transcribing thier reports and getting it right you would think they would do there best to at least try to speak soem what clearly.....the wost part is that these are not even ESL's that I sp ...

Enterprise Express Editor - Return The Voice Player Back To The Beginning Using A Keyboard Command
Oct 23, 2012

Does anyone know how to return the voice player back to the beginning using a keyboard command on Enterprise Express Editor?   ...

S/l "yangcar" Suction. Nm
Nov 03, 2009

nm ...