A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Missed AB, procedure S and C. Would that be suction and curettage? - debbie

Posted: May 08, 2011

S and C procedure for missed AB?  Suction and curettage?

sure it is not D&C - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You are correct. S and C is suction and curettage. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

ESL Doc.....s/l "term Initial" Pregnancy??? The Procedure Dilatation And Curettage And Hys
May 24, 2010

x ...

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

? In The Green - Dilation And Curettage
Jan 28, 2012

Hi There, I am transcribing a suction dilation and curettage for a missed abortion. I haven't done many of these reports and this word just doesn't seem right. I couldn't find it in a search either. It sounds like worm. Any ideas? Thanks. A 7 mm suction curette was then placed through the cervix and into the uterine fundus. Suction was already tested and (worm) was in the green. A suction curettage was performed. A sharp curettage was performed gently until a gritty ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

Ancar Suction Device
Jun 23, 2011

"The ancar suction device was inserted through the incision."  This is being used to drain a thigh hematoma. s/l an-car Does anyone know what the type of suction device this is? Thanks ...

S/l Meshat Suction Apparatus
Jun 23, 2014

I'm working on a GYN procedure note where the doc is using what sounds like meshat suction apparatus.  Can anyone shed any light? ...

Systematically Suction Curetted S/l Was/with Return
Aug 20, 2010

contents were then systematically suction curetted s/l was/with return with a very small amount of gestational tissue. ...

What Is The Measuring Scale Or Unit For Suction Devices
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the sentence:  "The chest tube was connected to the ______(s/l "Myella") suction, and it went down to zero on -23 _______ (s/l "meters"... could it be "mm"?)of suction. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!  ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Missed You Guys!!!
May 24, 2010

Been banned for a while.  We won't go into that. . . .  Glad to be back.  ...

Just Missed Mistakes
Aug 14, 2010

Have you ever realized that you made a mistake on a report that you just sent?  I wish DQS had a window of time before the report goes to the client that you could go back to it and fix the error.  I would think only 15 minutes would work.  ...

Missed An Opportunity?
Oct 19, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has missed a job opportunity by not responding right away to a potential employer. I got an email yesterday around 3 p.m. asking to interview with me and I responded around 5 p.m. and have now heard nothing back. Just wondering if I missed my window? Would they go with someone else just because they were available in that 2-hour window? I really, really, really want this job and am just making myself sick over the possibility I may have missed my opportunity. ...

In Case You Missed It
Nov 27, 2013

will tell you one more time what they just did to me. In my former BOB was back up to about $18/hour, getting kudos for having 100% accuracy on many reports. Then switched to a new BOB. After working for about 24 hours on the account I was audited, failed at 98.1% and immediately put on 100% QA at which point I quit. Previously I had been audited once a month (and sometimes went for months without an audit) and when I occasionally failed, was given another month to "improve." I was making 1 ...

Missed The Conference Call..
Nov 27, 2009

Can someone please give me a recap?  ...

Yowza... I Think I Missed Payday?
Aug 27, 2011

My MQ check is a whoppin' 333 bucks this PP...   ramen and beans again.  Between NJA, ESL and pay cuts I think I'll call it quits here.  I can do better at a minimum wage job and have less stress.  Giving notice TOMORROW.  Gotta say this tho, the best part about MQ is this board!  LOL!  I've had some good laughs and heard a lot of solid, truthful news and facts about our industry and other's plights working here for peanuts (half peanut ...

Has Anyone Ever Missed A Quartery Tax Payment
Jul 15, 2013

I actually thought they were due this month, just pulled out my vouchers and saw they were due last month.  I actually watched a video with an accountant and he said you don't have to pay quarterly taxes, they just set it up to help you out.  I was wondering though if anyone has actually ever missed a payment and what the outcome was.  Trying to find something on the internet but not finding anything except penalties if you owe at the end of the year. ...

In Case Anyone Missed It This Weekend ...
Jan 27, 2014

While some of us are on Food Stamps, earning pennies and being nickeled and dimed to death, the company we REALLY work for ... JP Morgan Chase, just bumped its CEO from $11 million a year to $20 million a year.  In case you wondered, he now earns almost $55,000 A DAY, 365 days a year.    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/p-morgan-raise-james-dimon-pay-20-million-article-1.1590425 ...

Missed The MDI/Transcend Conf Call
Nov 17, 2009

I missed the conference call this morning.  Was there anything new discussed? ...

Just In Case Anyone Missed It, See Here What Show NBC Is Putting Out And Why They Should Be Banned,
Aug 16, 2010

picketed and millions of emails from MTs like ourselves should be sent to them complaining, just as others are doing.  This is an absolute disgrace, comedy or no comedy!!!!  The show is called Outsourced.  If you do not want to click the link below then Google NBC - Outsourced, as I did, and read about the show and also read the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are writing NBC and complaining!  Such poor taste! http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/05/07/nbc-picks-up-three-n ...

Internal "hat" And Endocervical Curettage. Sm
Jan 13, 2011

The doctor dictates, "The patient will have LEEP procedure with internal hat and endocervical curettage." I'm not sure if hat is short for something or it's the acronym HAT, but it is pretty clear. Thank you! ...

"Friday Is A Great Day To Make Up Time Missed."
Mar 05, 2015

SIX  (6) accounts and NO work this morning.  Calling for OT for the weekend. Status report says Friday is a great day to make up time missed...I did not miss any time. ...I am OOW.  There are NO jobs.  This is the time Nuance scheduled me to work and there is no work for me to do...I am NOT working overtime and I am not making up "missed time." I follow protocol about being OOW and no one responds.       ...

S/l "yangcar" Suction. Nm
Nov 03, 2009

nm ...

T&A Procedure
Sep 18, 2010

Anyone heard of an Eve forceps?  Can't seem to find it anywhere.  I find EVE endoscope, but nothing for Eve forceps.  Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks ...

Procedure
Dec 08, 2011

S/L  Kocher-Kahtel procedure, mobilizing the pancreas  -- Kahtel is the problem child here!  TIA ...

FAT Procedure?
May 08, 2012

cardiac doc - "Patient post complex mitral valve repair - probably the FAT procedure"? (he spells it too) ...

SLP Procedure
Jun 22, 2012

for cervical dysplasia ...

NJA Procedure
Nov 22, 2012

Concerning below about how to report NJA, I was always told and still do it this way:  No work for 15 minutes, off clock, then I fill out a Remedy slip.  My CCM has not told us to do anything different.  Two weeks ago we had no work on a Saturday and I did it this way. ...

OOW Procedure?
Mar 31, 2015

I'm so confused. When OOW the most recent e-mail I had gotten said to clock out of production hours and back in under OOW for no more than 15 minutes as to not affect your line counts.... I am not seeing anywhere how to clock back in under OOW. I only see under tasks you can choose production, calls, etc. Can someone please explain how to do this so you aren't under production hours?? How do you all do it?? I have been OOW a few times and at 15 minutes each that would be 45 minutes and ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...