A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l meshat suction apparatus - crzymtlady

Posted: Jun 23, 2014

I'm working on a GYN procedure note where the doc is using what sounds like meshat suction apparatus.  Can anyone shed any light?

It's Nezhat or Nezhat-Dorsey - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...

Not Sure How To Do An Apparatus Check? (to Type It)
Dec 10, 2009

any ideas...? Doc says:   Stimulator settings (new paragraph) Left 3-, 2-, K positive, 3.5 millivolts, 60 pulse wave?, 180 rate. (new paragraph) Right 6-, K positive, 3.5 millivolts, 60 pulse wave?, 180 rate. (new paragraph)  On the left, impedence 459, current 79.(new paragraph)  On the right, impedence 929, current 39. (new paragraph)  Voltage 2.56. Use 49%.   He says new paragraph after each line so I put in brackets for now (not in the report obviousl ...

Godzilla Guide Liner Apparatus
Sep 02, 2013

Sounds like he is saying Godzilla guide liner apparatus, but cannot confirm.  It is for a cardiac report.  Thanks.   ...

Ancar Suction Device
Jun 23, 2011

"The ancar suction device was inserted through the incision."  This is being used to drain a thigh hematoma. s/l an-car Does anyone know what the type of suction device this is? Thanks ...

Systematically Suction Curetted S/l Was/with Return
Aug 20, 2010

contents were then systematically suction curetted s/l was/with return with a very small amount of gestational tissue. ...

Missed AB, Procedure S And C. Would That Be Suction And Curettage?
May 08, 2011

S and C procedure for missed AB?  Suction and curettage? ...

What Is The Measuring Scale Or Unit For Suction Devices
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the sentence:  "The chest tube was connected to the ______(s/l "Myella") suction, and it went down to zero on -23 _______ (s/l "meters"... could it be "mm"?)of suction. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!  ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

S/l "yangcar" Suction. Nm
Nov 03, 2009

nm ...