A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pacemaker clinic note - smmt

Posted: Aug 19, 2011

She has "A sensed, V paced rhythm" is this typed correctly or should there be a dash between A-sensed, V-paced?

A-sensed, v-paced - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Clinic Note
Oct 27, 2014

Are there any companies out there who do not do clinic notes?  I am so tired of little reports that you cannot get any lines on and continually jumping from one clinic to another.  Give me back op reports and I will be so happy.  Does any company do the basic 4 anymore? ...

Pacemaker AID
Jul 01, 2010

I am not quite awake this morning and this doctor slurs all his words together. He says under past surgical hx. "pacemaker A.I.D." and I'm not sure if that is all one procedure or if the A.I.D. is another surgery. I'm not able to find a surgery labeled as that, so I'm getting more and more confused by the minute. thanks in advance!   ...

Pacemaker
Jun 12, 2011

A permanent rate responsive dual chamber pacemaker was implanted. This was a pace set a synchrony.   What does this mean? or should it maybe be in synchrony? ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

AV Permanent Pacemaker
Mar 06, 2011

Atrial fibrillation with previous AV permanent pacemaker. What would the AV stand for?  Thanks! ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

Pacemaker Interrogation
Feb 23, 2012

Does this sentence below make sense? Particularly the part in all caps. It doesn't sound right. He started talking really slow and pausing, and I hear all the words, but it just didn't sound right to me. Any info or how I could change it if it doesn't make sense would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! "Interrogation of the patients defibrillator shows that the PACEMAKER PORTION IS IN THE BACKUP MODE SET DUAL CHAMBER WITH A BASE RATE OF 40, a paced A-V delay of 300 millisecon ...

Pacemaker - Devan Strip?
Jan 21, 2011

The doctor is dictating a pacemaker check --- A s/l Devan strip showed atrial sensing... TIA ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Reaction/recovery Time Pacemaker?
Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates "Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold" would I put Reaction/recovery times? Thank you! ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

Clinic Going VR With EHR
May 10, 2011

I'm sorry if this topic has been discussed over and over - I'm just starting to research it a bit.  (I haven't completely been under a rock but I have been in my own happy little world with my job ... until now).  I'm an IC transcriptionist (working from home) for a local clinic of 15 MDs/PAs.   Three of them are using Dragon Speak  VR  with EHR.  A fourth one just started.  What I want to know is if there is a place for me when m ...

What Is The Best Way To Go After Your Own Little Clinic Account?
Nov 13, 2010

My company just lost a huge account.  Since then I have not made much money at all.  I am scraping to get by.  After 10 years in the medical transcription field I am fed up.  I have always worked on such great accounts for good money.  Now, I cannot find something that is even average pay.  I am going to be taking a medical coding course; however, I still need to provide for my three kids.  I want to go out and solicit doctors and try to secure my own account, ...

In-house Clinic Pay
Nov 16, 2010

I have an interview with a local eye clinic (there are six surgeons).  Just wondering what kind of salary to expect to be offered or ask for (!), having been paid as a remote MT/VR Editor by production for many years and haven't a clue about salaries in clinics any more.  It is not as an IC but as member of their staff, permanent, full-time, 40 hours a week. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA.   ...

Clinic Transcription
Mar 27, 2012

I am looking for clinic transcription.  Can anyone give a list of companies to try that have a lot of clinic transcription. ...

Nuance Took Over My Clinic
Dec 10, 2012

I just found out today when I had no work with my smaller company that Nuance took over all the work starting today.  I found out they knew about it 2 months ago and didn't tell us.  I am waiting on the contact information from the original clinic manager at the doctor's office so hopefully we can go with our work.  Has anyone else had this happen and if so how good are the chances of just going with Nuance.  At this point I just need the work.    Thank ...

Been Doing Clinic My Whole MT Career...
Jul 05, 2013

I've been doing clinic my whole six-year MT career. Now since there are not that many clinic transcription jobs anymore, I'd like to learn acute. But of course, all the acute ads say they want experience. I'm confident that I can pass some of the acute care job tests. Are some employers open to giving you an acute care job if you do well on the test, having no actual job experience in it? I went to a good school and am confident in my abilities. What has been your experience in th ...

My Clinic Just Went To EHR With EClinicalworks
Sep 13, 2013

Am I now out of a job or is there a place for transcription with this program?  Anybody have an idea of what to expect?  ...

There Goes Cleveland Clinic
Sep 18, 2013

wonder how many MTs this includes? http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/18/us-usa-health-clevelandclinic-idUSBRE98H14V20130918 ...

Overflow Clinic MT
Sep 19, 2013

No idea who that ad on the Job Seekers board is from (Tracy in Lousiana, but no company name). Am I the only one who wondered if the "overflow" 1 to 2 days a week is some atrocious dictator that the person running the ad doesn't want to have to endure? I never thought of farming out the bad dictators when I had my own accounts.  I just did the worst ones first and got them out of the way.   Anyway, not saying that's what the poster is doing but thought it *would* be an int ...

Mayo Clinic
Apr 15, 2015

Does anyone currently work at Mayo Clinic doing transcription? Wondering how the work is and if there are a lot of ESL doctors. I am not talking about the subsideries in WI, MN where they outsourced to Amphion last year. I am talking about Mayo Clniic in Rochester. Thank you in advance for any info.  ...

10 French Worley System For Pacemaker. Worley Or Wurlee Or ?
Aug 05, 2010

Is it WORLEY or WURLY or ?  Need help with this. Thanks ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

Capitalize Headache Clinic
Feb 01, 2010

woman with a long history of chronic daily headaches, failure of multiple treatments with a visit to the headache clinic of Michigan.   I am thinking--if it were The Michigan Headache Clinic then it would be capital?     ...

Question About Clinic Work
Apr 10, 2010

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but....I have been an MT for 20 years doing ER, Radiology and Basic 4.  I'm thinking of taking a job doing Clinic work.  I'm used to lots of lines with ERs and Basic 4, but I was just wondering if you can get enough lines and make enough money doing Clinic work? ...

Clinic Notes = No Money?
Apr 16, 2010

I lost my primary accounts recently and was switched to an account where most of the jobs are really short clinic-type notes (less than a minute).  This pay period, my paycheck will be over $200 less than it was when I had my primary accounts, and I'm barely making my minimum line counts.  I've been doing this job for a long time and have always had really good line counts before.  I've been feely really down in the dumps like maybe I've just kind of lost ...