A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

reaction/recovery time pacemaker? - nn

Posted: Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates

"Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold"

would I put Reaction/recovery times?

Thank you!

you sure you are not hearing fraction/fractional? nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

? reaction and recovery times ? - Flutter.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Reaction To Sulfa
Sep 29, 2010

It sounds like the doctor says the patient has an allergy to sulfa with side effect of hydropyrexia?  ...

What? No Reaction To The FTR Winning Essay?
Apr 02, 2010

I made the mistake of choosing to read it while eating my dinner.  Blecch.  It just sounds SOOO fake, so sickeningly sweet.  Notice how all the words are manipulated to make MQ sound so wonderful.  And who the heck calls Benchmark "Benchmark KB"?  KB?  Come on.  I have yet to see it even once referenced that way on this board by real MTs. Really smells like a suit to me.  Watch them use that winning essay in some publication or MQ adver ...

Hypersensitivity Skin Reaction
Jan 31, 2012

Looking for geritis, juritis, gyritis, etc.  Something regarding a hypersensitivity skin reaction to acetaminophen. ...

Would You Send Report To QA For Drug Reaction?
Apr 15, 2010

Would you send a report to QA for a discrepancy if there is a major drug reaction indicated in the report? Patient had angioplasty and stenting less than 1 year ago and is on Plavix. Dictator states that he is going to place him on Protonix for GERD. This is a major drug reaction. I don't know if it would be overstepping my bounds as an MT to point this out to the dictator or if it would be appropriate as it is part of my job to look out for discrepancies. Any advice? TIA! ...

Physical Exam, Allergic Reaction
Nov 01, 2012

Patient developed a rash from Bactrim. Under physical exam the doc states....... SKIN: The skin shows a diffuse erythematous urticarial rash that blanches under pressure. There is no __________ sign. Blank sounds like NICKELOWSKI Thanks for any help! ...

Lumbar Spine MRI "short Town Version" Recovery??
Oct 03, 2014

An MRI of the lumbar spine was performed demonstrating an acute L2 compression deformity seen on positive s/l "short town version" recovery.   ??? Any ideas? ...

S/L EX-JATE For Iron Overload, Which Was Stopped Due To Allergic Reaction.
Oct 21, 2009

thank you ...

Pacemaker AID
Jul 01, 2010

I am not quite awake this morning and this doctor slurs all his words together. He says under past surgical hx. "pacemaker A.I.D." and I'm not sure if that is all one procedure or if the A.I.D. is another surgery. I'm not able to find a surgery labeled as that, so I'm getting more and more confused by the minute. thanks in advance!   ...

Pacemaker
Jun 12, 2011

A permanent rate responsive dual chamber pacemaker was implanted. This was a pace set a synchrony.   What does this mean? or should it maybe be in synchrony? ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

AV Permanent Pacemaker
Mar 06, 2011

Atrial fibrillation with previous AV permanent pacemaker. What would the AV stand for?  Thanks! ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

Pacemaker Interrogation
Feb 23, 2012

Does this sentence below make sense? Particularly the part in all caps. It doesn't sound right. He started talking really slow and pausing, and I hear all the words, but it just didn't sound right to me. Any info or how I could change it if it doesn't make sense would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! "Interrogation of the patients defibrillator shows that the PACEMAKER PORTION IS IN THE BACKUP MODE SET DUAL CHAMBER WITH A BASE RATE OF 40, a paced A-V delay of 300 millisecon ...

She Was Then Sent To A "smiff" For Recovery.
Apr 02, 2012

She was rehydrated and given parenteral nutrition with a PICC line.  She was then sent to a "Smiff" for recovery.  ...

Pacemaker - Devan Strip?
Jan 21, 2011

The doctor is dictating a pacemaker check --- A s/l Devan strip showed atrial sensing... TIA ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Pacemaker Clinic Note
Aug 19, 2011

She has "A sensed, V paced rhythm" is this typed correctly or should there be a dash between A-sensed, V-paced? ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

Codeine Causes "anaslastic" Reaction?
Apr 04, 2012

When listing drug allergies, it sounds like "codeine causes an (s/l anplastic or anaslastic) reaction."  Anybody have any ideas?  I don't think anaplastic is the right word, or does that make sense? ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

10 French Worley System For Pacemaker. Worley Or Wurlee Or ?
Aug 05, 2010

Is it WORLEY or WURLY or ?  Need help with this. Thanks ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

S/l "tapless" Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

s/l "tapless" pacemaker ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...