A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l hepaquin (is this EpiQuin) shower before pacemaker insertion - Nicole

Posted: Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right?

Hibiclens? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Listen for Hibiclens - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Doh! - Nicole

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks to both of you. I should have realized it was something like that. These Southern accents really throw me, so if you both are southern belles with accents, thanks so much! And if you're not, you've got great brains!

Similar Messages:

No So Professional Regarding Shower Gifts
Feb 28, 2012

I just do not think its professional to send out emails regarding gifts for a baby.  If so many people asked why not just send them an email via their own personal email or a phone call.  Why do we all have to know where we can register for gifts.  They are not so employee friendly with us in other ways.  Think about it.  ...

Shower Curtain Drape??
Jun 08, 2013

Haven't had this particular one before.  Ring any bells for anyone?  ...

S/l Side Arm Speculum For IUD Insertion?
Mar 25, 2013

Cannot verify more than 2 Google hits when put in quotes. Have never heard of this. TIA. ...

Plaque Insertion For Ciliochoroidal Melanoma
Jul 21, 2014

I'm doing an operative report for plaque insertion for ciliochoroidal melanoma.  I can't find the type of plaque the dr. is referring to.  It sounds like a domi or a dormi plaque?  See below.  thanks! ...shadow of the ciliochorodial melanoma was identified and marked with Methylene blue pen.  A _____________plaque was inserted to ensure complete coverage of the marked area   ...

Upon Insertion Of S/L Otus?? There Is Tenderness In The External Canal Of The Ear
Nov 07, 2009

NM ...

Titled Or Tidaled? Insertion Of Chest Tube
Jul 21, 2011

I'm thinking tidled (as in tides in an ocean, which kind of makes sense, but I can find neither to verify which is correct.  The sentence is: Once the tube was in and hooked up to water seal suction, it delivered a lot of air for a few minutes and then it _____ nicely. ...

Have A Myringotomy And Tympanostomy Tube Insertion Report Where Dictator Uses A Type Of Ventilation
Jun 21, 2011

Pacemaker AID
Jul 01, 2010

I am not quite awake this morning and this doctor slurs all his words together. He says under past surgical hx. "pacemaker A.I.D." and I'm not sure if that is all one procedure or if the A.I.D. is another surgery. I'm not able to find a surgery labeled as that, so I'm getting more and more confused by the minute. thanks in advance!   ...

Pacemaker
Jun 12, 2011

A permanent rate responsive dual chamber pacemaker was implanted. This was a pace set a synchrony.   What does this mean? or should it maybe be in synchrony? ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

AV Permanent Pacemaker
Mar 06, 2011

Atrial fibrillation with previous AV permanent pacemaker. What would the AV stand for?  Thanks! ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

Pacemaker Interrogation
Feb 23, 2012

Does this sentence below make sense? Particularly the part in all caps. It doesn't sound right. He started talking really slow and pausing, and I hear all the words, but it just didn't sound right to me. Any info or how I could change it if it doesn't make sense would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! "Interrogation of the patients defibrillator shows that the PACEMAKER PORTION IS IN THE BACKUP MODE SET DUAL CHAMBER WITH A BASE RATE OF 40, a paced A-V delay of 300 millisecon ...

Pacemaker - Devan Strip?
Jan 21, 2011

The doctor is dictating a pacemaker check --- A s/l Devan strip showed atrial sensing... TIA ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Pacemaker Clinic Note
Aug 19, 2011

She has "A sensed, V paced rhythm" is this typed correctly or should there be a dash between A-sensed, V-paced? ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Reaction/recovery Time Pacemaker?
Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates "Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold" would I put Reaction/recovery times? Thank you! ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

Insertion Of "en Sable" Penile Prosthesis
Mar 30, 2010

Urology...doctor is dictating a reason for admission and says "insertion of 'en sable' penile prosthesis."  Any ideas?  Thanks!! ...

S/l "Accepted Insertion: Cecum"
Jan 20, 2010

transcribing a colonoscopy.  He says this right after he lists the instrument name, and it sounds like "accepted insertion cecum".  Thank you for any help! ...

10 French Worley System For Pacemaker. Worley Or Wurlee Or ?
Aug 05, 2010

Is it WORLEY or WURLY or ?  Need help with this. Thanks ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

S/l "tapless" Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

s/l "tapless" pacemaker ...

D: "pacer"; ?T: "pacemaker"-sm
Apr 01, 2010

"Pacer" sounds like slang/abbreviation, but can't find this in BOS or other references. Anyone know an "official" ruling on this? Thanks:) ...