A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Zeg?? used for hemostasis in pocket of pacemaker? - please help...thnx NM

Posted: Jan 22, 2011

x

please give the sentence - .

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

IPG Exchange With Revision Of SubQ Pocket
Sep 13, 2013

The doc used *crystal blade* as a fluid during surgery.  I have no idea. ...

Surgifoam For Hemostasis?
Apr 23, 2010

He dictates: A small amount of Surgifoam was placed for hemostasis.  I can't find it in my dictionary and I googled it and it shows it in all caps and just the s capitalized.  It sounds like this is what he says, but I am not sure if it is all caps or not. Thanks ...

Clip For Hemostasis
Mar 21, 2013

s/l erka ...

Crappy New Ins With High Deductable. Paid $120 For Meds Usually Pay $20 For Out Of Pocket. 8( NM
Sep 04, 2012

nm ...

Philips Lfh9399 Pocket Memo Clipping Dictation
Oct 02, 2014

My doctor keeps recording over his dictations but he swears up and down that he is not. I can't find anyone online complaining of the same problem. I have read the manual for his pocket memo dictaphone, but I don't know what he's doing wrong. Is anyone else using this speech exec system and having the same problem? Any solutions? I know he must be backing up and recording over himself but I don't know how he is doing it in order to tell him how to stop doing it. ha.  ...

Osteen For Wound Hemostasis
Jun 17, 2012

Artiss Powder For Hemostasis.
Jul 20, 2013

Anybody heard of Artiss powder for hemostasis in C-section procedure report.   ...

S/l Hypergated Until Sufficient Hemostasis Was Obtained.
Mar 23, 2010

The underlying soft tissue was then s/l hypergated until sufficient hemostasis was obtained. HELP! ...

Hemostasis Agent - New-nate Sheets?
Apr 09, 2010

During an operative procedure, he says to ensure hemostasis, they are placing a few sheets of "New-nate"?  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

Burn - Retained Hemostasis And Was Able To Minimize Blood Loss
Aug 09, 2010

s/l This fashion I retained hemostasis and was able to minimize blood loss after deflation of the tourniquet. my question is would i need a comma after what s/l this fashion? ...

Pacemaker AID
Jul 01, 2010

I am not quite awake this morning and this doctor slurs all his words together. He says under past surgical hx. "pacemaker A.I.D." and I'm not sure if that is all one procedure or if the A.I.D. is another surgery. I'm not able to find a surgery labeled as that, so I'm getting more and more confused by the minute. thanks in advance!   ...

Pacemaker
Jun 12, 2011

A permanent rate responsive dual chamber pacemaker was implanted. This was a pace set a synchrony.   What does this mean? or should it maybe be in synchrony? ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

AV Permanent Pacemaker
Mar 06, 2011

Atrial fibrillation with previous AV permanent pacemaker. What would the AV stand for?  Thanks! ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

Pacemaker Interrogation
Feb 23, 2012

Does this sentence below make sense? Particularly the part in all caps. It doesn't sound right. He started talking really slow and pausing, and I hear all the words, but it just didn't sound right to me. Any info or how I could change it if it doesn't make sense would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! "Interrogation of the patients defibrillator shows that the PACEMAKER PORTION IS IN THE BACKUP MODE SET DUAL CHAMBER WITH A BASE RATE OF 40, a paced A-V delay of 300 millisecon ...

Pacemaker - Devan Strip?
Jan 21, 2011

The doctor is dictating a pacemaker check --- A s/l Devan strip showed atrial sensing... TIA ...

Pacemaker Clinic Note
Aug 19, 2011

She has "A sensed, V paced rhythm" is this typed correctly or should there be a dash between A-sensed, V-paced? ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Reaction/recovery Time Pacemaker?
Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates "Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold" would I put Reaction/recovery times? Thank you! ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Ears-anterior S/l "white Mouth" Traction Pocket?
Jan 25, 2012

white mouth or wide mouth? ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

Medial Pocket Was Created Using S/l "ronisel" Maneuver
Mar 28, 2014

nm ...

Cardiac Cath/sounds Like Basofil (hemostasis Using Basofil At The Arterial Site)
Jan 18, 2010

I'm doing a cardiac cath and she says s/l Basofil was used to ensure hemostasis at the arterial site. ...

What S/l "Marufa" Packing For Hemostasis During An A&P Repair
Jun 24, 2015

Anyone ever hear of what s/l "Marufa" packing for hemostasis during an A&P surgical repair?  Thanks! ...

10 French Worley System For Pacemaker. Worley Or Wurlee Or ?
Aug 05, 2010

Is it WORLEY or WURLY or ?  Need help with this. Thanks ...