A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

10 French Worley system for pacemaker. Worley or Wurlee or ? - Al

Posted: Aug 05, 2010

Is it WORLEY or WURLY or ?  Need help with this. Thanks

Worley is correct sm - lyn

[ In Reply To ..]
Pacemaker Lead Tunneling Tool ... The SafeSheath CSG Worley Introducer Systems

Similar Messages:

Feeding Tube - 40-French? I Only Remember Typing 20-French. SM
Nov 12, 2010

A 20 or 40-French feeding tube was connected to the oral end of the guidewire, which was pulled back and the feeding tube pulled behind it.   TIA ...

Pacemaker AID
Jul 01, 2010

I am not quite awake this morning and this doctor slurs all his words together. He says under past surgical hx. "pacemaker A.I.D." and I'm not sure if that is all one procedure or if the A.I.D. is another surgery. I'm not able to find a surgery labeled as that, so I'm getting more and more confused by the minute. thanks in advance!   ...

Pacemaker
Jun 12, 2011

A permanent rate responsive dual chamber pacemaker was implanted. This was a pace set a synchrony.   What does this mean? or should it maybe be in synchrony? ...

#24 French
Feb 21, 2010

What is the correct way to type #24 French chest tube - #24 or No. 24 French? ...

9.5-French Or 9 1/2-French?
Nov 16, 2012

TIA ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

AV Permanent Pacemaker
Mar 06, 2011

Atrial fibrillation with previous AV permanent pacemaker. What would the AV stand for?  Thanks! ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

Pacemaker Interrogation
Feb 23, 2012

Does this sentence below make sense? Particularly the part in all caps. It doesn't sound right. He started talking really slow and pausing, and I hear all the words, but it just didn't sound right to me. Any info or how I could change it if it doesn't make sense would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! "Interrogation of the patients defibrillator shows that the PACEMAKER PORTION IS IN THE BACKUP MODE SET DUAL CHAMBER WITH A BASE RATE OF 40, a paced A-V delay of 300 millisecon ...

Why Do We Hyphenate 7-French, But Not 7 Cm
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

French Fry Anus
Nov 15, 2010

How ASR got that out of "fenestration" is beyond me.  That's the kind of crap I slogged through over the weekend. And also my personal favorite, the guy who starts every sentence over 5 times. "She said that she said that the patient reported she reported The patient reported that last Wednesday she felt last week she she noted The patient reported "= through the whole report, all in glorious ASR ...

S/l Tor-day Day French Adenocarcinoma
Jan 14, 2011

My dictator is an ESL who is usually very clear, but I can't get this one. I think she is saying "tor-day day French adenocarinoma of the lung. Thanks for any help. Jeannie ...

24 French Send
Feb 02, 2011

fem-pop bypass:  doc saying 24 french "send" very clearly.  I tried to make myself hear "stent," but that's not it.  books are still in storage, cannot verify "send."  Anyone?  TIA ...

New French Doctor
Jan 29, 2012

Okay, we've got this new French doctor at one of my hosptials. When I transcribe his dictation, in my head, I'm transcribing dictation form Gelles Marini from Brothers and Sisters and Dancing with the Stars. He's hard to understand, but I'm in love with him. LOL. It's a nice break from the other ESL doctors from the Middle East. I respect that they are learning English and I am sympathetic, but they cost me so much money because with some of them, I earn about $4 an ...

French Scale
Jul 15, 2014

In transcribing 6 French something, is a hyphen required? ...

Pacemaker - Devan Strip?
Jan 21, 2011

The doctor is dictating a pacemaker check --- A s/l Devan strip showed atrial sensing... TIA ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Pacemaker Clinic Note
Aug 19, 2011

She has "A sensed, V paced rhythm" is this typed correctly or should there be a dash between A-sensed, V-paced? ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

A 36-French S/l Vizza G-tube
May 19, 2015

Sleeve gaastrectoomy procedure.   We then used serial firings of the Endo-GIA stapler to create a sleeve around a 36-French s/l Vizza G-tube.   ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Reaction/recovery Time Pacemaker?
Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates "Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold" would I put Reaction/recovery times? Thank you! ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

A 7-French _____ Catheter Was Passed For Right Heart Catheterization.
Apr 06, 2011

Hi Everyone, a 7-French _____ catheter was passed for right heart catheterization. Sounds like "hoojalico" Thnx ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

S/L French "Furman" Pigtail Catheter....
Jan 04, 2010

The patient is a 12-year-old with SIRS.......cannot locate in Stedman's or Tessier or online... S/L could be Furman, Frumin.......????      ...

SL 6-French "PINOT" Guiding Catheter
Nov 15, 2010

Anyone every heard of this catheter 6-French sl Pinot guiding catheter?  I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.  Thanks! ...