A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The left knee on x-ray has some s/l rare-i-fi-ca-tion in the medial - tibial plateau. TIA

Posted: Apr 12, 2012

rarefaction - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

MRI Shows A Medial Meniscus Tear Of The Right Knee With A
Sep 27, 2010

x ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Pt With Left Knee Injury. Is Getting Into The Cab In An S/l
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Sounds Like......on MRI Of The Left Knee
Mar 27, 2012

The patient has sustained an acute, complete proximal anterior cruciate ligament tear with characteristic bone bruising involving the posterior medial and lateral tibial plateaus and anterolateral femoral condyle.  There is epithin impaction over the lateral femoral condyle, where there is mild depression of the subchondral plate and mild non-full-thickness chondral shearing.  (sounds like epifen or episen)   Any ideas?  Thank you in advance. ...

Left Knee With Two Organisms - E. Coli And S/l E-sure-a-sis
May 29, 2013

x ...

Left Total Knee Arthroplasty
Apr 03, 2014

I am transcribing an Operative Report for a left total knee arthroplasty. In the Description of Procedure he is talking about the patella tracking and he states: The knee dis patella measured 22 mm in thickness.  Is the word "knee dis" correct?  This is what he sounds like he is saying.. however I can not find this term anywhere!!  I was thinking meatus?  Stuck!!.. Here is a little of the report both before and after! Patella tracking was then assessed with the trial tibial ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

There Is Presence Of Mildly **cellulitic** Area Over The Left Knee
Feb 03, 2010

x ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

I Must Either Be An Extreme Rare Case . . .
Jul 27, 2011

After readings these boards, I have to say I must be either be an extreme case or lucky.  I have been an MT for about 20 years.  I have worked both in-house and at home, being at home the last 7 years.  I have worked for both MTSOs and independently.  I have to say I work part-time for 2 companies (small MTSOs) as an IC and love it.  I have done so for about 2 years now and know what my day looks like by 9 a.m. every morning and plan accordingly. Yes, ther ...

A Rare Story Of Hope....
Mar 12, 2014

I worked for my local hospital for 11 years. I decided to start working from home and went with OmniMed (great company out of Fargo). Not long after, they were bought out by MedQuist. That began the downhill slide that got worse and worse. My work was outsourced to India. I then went to Spheris which was great at first, but then that work disappeared and they were bought out. On to TTS (nightmare). Then to Landmark (no work). I was going to get out of this business FOR GOOD when I saw an ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

On Holter Monitor, Rare Premature"H O" Contractions. (sounds Like Letters)
Jun 09, 2010

On Holter monitor, there were rare premature ventricular contractions and rare premature s/l HO or EHO contractions.  ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

Meatal Or Medial
Nov 16, 2009

They seem to both make sense, which would you go with?   Nasoendoscopy is performed which demonstrates scarring of the left middle turbinate to the [medial or meatal] wall of the maxillary sinus. ...

L5 DPR Medial Branch
Oct 20, 2011

Ok, brain's gone to mush.  What's DPR stand for in the context of lumbar spine?  Thanks so much!   ...

Medial Femoral Condyle
Mar 16, 2011

s/l demon in his medial femoral condyle with areas of osteochondral defect and cartilaginous loss noted...  Any help is appreciated!!!! ...

Pt With Medial Meniscus Tear.
Jun 07, 2011

Patient likes to wear flip flops, however, I recommended that she go to a s/l Vinza shoe and has a 1/4" lateral shoe wedge placed on the outside under the outer sole.  TIA NM ...

Test For Medial Meniscus Tear
Feb 25, 2011

Laundry list of tests including s/l Kessler/Tesler/Pesler test. Any ideas?   ...

Medial And Lateral Malleolus/malleoli
Mar 04, 2012

If a doc says medial and lateral malleolus, should it be changed to medial and lateral malleoli? Thank you for your help! ...

Fast-Fix S/L Pledgit - In Gap Between MCL And Medial Meniscus Sm
Sep 10, 2013

Ultrasound done today shows a fast-fix PLEDGET in the gap between the MCL and the medial meniscus.   THANKS SO MUCH!! ...