A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There is presence of mildly **cellulitic** area over the left knee - would this be right or cellulolytic?

Posted: Feb 03, 2010

x

cellulitic or cellulolytic - Julie

[ In Reply To ..]
It should be cellulitic. Hope this helps!

Similar Messages:

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Pt With Left Knee Injury. Is Getting Into The Cab In An S/l
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Sounds Like......on MRI Of The Left Knee
Mar 27, 2012

The patient has sustained an acute, complete proximal anterior cruciate ligament tear with characteristic bone bruising involving the posterior medial and lateral tibial plateaus and anterolateral femoral condyle.  There is epithin impaction over the lateral femoral condyle, where there is mild depression of the subchondral plate and mild non-full-thickness chondral shearing.  (sounds like epifen or episen)   Any ideas?  Thank you in advance. ...

72 Hour EEG Showed Paroxysmal Sharply *concord Thader* In The Left Temporal Area? Thanks. Nm
Aug 06, 2010

nm ...

Left Knee With Two Organisms - E. Coli And S/l E-sure-a-sis
May 29, 2013

x ...

Left Total Knee Arthroplasty
Apr 03, 2014

I am transcribing an Operative Report for a left total knee arthroplasty. In the Description of Procedure he is talking about the patella tracking and he states: The knee dis patella measured 22 mm in thickness.  Is the word "knee dis" correct?  This is what he sounds like he is saying.. however I can not find this term anywhere!!  I was thinking meatus?  Stuck!!.. Here is a little of the report both before and after! Patella tracking was then assessed with the trial tibial ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

The Left Knee On X-ray Has Some S/l Rare-i-fi-ca-tion In The Medial
Apr 12, 2012

. ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

S/l "light Poma In The Left Lumbar Area"
Jan 11, 2010

am I hearing that right? want to make sure. thanks. ...

Cellulitic
Oct 19, 2012

Anyone familiar with this word?  Unable to verify it.  Thank you!   ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Mildly
Mar 05, 2015

or not.  but the things the computer comes up with and actually transcribes, while the dictator is yawning, or even not saying anything, sometimes i read 10 sentences of i think english words that the computer types while the doc makes quiet grunting sounds or lip smacking.  how do these sounds translate into words.? inquiring minds want to know...lol. the whole technology of speech recognition would be interesting if it hadn't replaced me, or nearly. ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

M*Modal Plans To Grow Its Presence In The City By Creating Hundreds Of New Jobs Over The Next 24 Mon
Dec 06, 2012

:( ...

Mildly Comminuted Posteriorly But Overall 1 Large Fragment S/l (constituted) The Entire Medial Malle
Feb 05, 2010

Sounds like constituted but that doesn't seem to make much sense to me in an orthopedics report. I'm such a noob. ...

Rigid Proctoscopy Confirmed The Presence Of A Lesion 4 Cm Above The "denty".
Jun 12, 2010

A colonoscopy demonstrated a 4 cm mass 2 cm from the anal verge.  Biopsy confirmed moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma.  Rigid proctoscopy confirmed the presence of a lesion 4 cm above the denty. ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

There Is A Mildly Positive "silver Skull Test" Indicating Some Tight Achilles Tendon And G
Jul 19, 2013

PE on right heel and foot.  I swear it sounds like the doc is saying 'Silver skull test'.  He's a temp for me and I'm completely unfamiliar with what this might be!  Thanks for your help in advance :) ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Else In The Dallas Area?
Oct 14, 2009

I've not met many MT's in this area. ...

S/l Indoperiscapular Area
Feb 03, 2010

The patient is having trouble with his right shoulder.   He has tenderness in his s/l indoperiscapular area. tia. ...

No Jobs Available. SA5 Area. Still Cannot
Feb 05, 2010

An email from manager stated it could take a couple of weeks to get backlog because each name has been put in separately for the backlog. WHATEVER!!!! NO WORK.  Only doing my accounts and BOB is low.  No more PTO time to take.  I am screwed.  HATE THIS JOB!!!  Trying to take some college classes this summer. ...

How Would You Type 9 10 Area?
Mar 12, 2010

Examination of the right lower rib cage reveals pain about the 9 10 area on the ribs. tia. ...