A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient's well-healed incision (anteriorostic?) to the left knee. - cat

Posted: Jan 22, 2010

Thank you

anterior iliopsoas - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

anterior aspect? nm - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

With Auto-correct, How To Differentiate Between Well-healed And Well Healed?
Nov 24, 2009

I entered into Word Auto-Correct "wh" for well-healed, which is great until I need to type "well healed" without the hyphen. Ideas please: what do you use for short cuts for "well-healed" and for "well healed"?  Same for floor-of-mouth and floor of mouth. There must be some consistent way to do these hypen and no-hyphen phrases. TIA- ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Pt With Left Knee Injury. Is Getting Into The Cab In An S/l
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Sounds Like......on MRI Of The Left Knee
Mar 27, 2012

The patient has sustained an acute, complete proximal anterior cruciate ligament tear with characteristic bone bruising involving the posterior medial and lateral tibial plateaus and anterolateral femoral condyle.  There is epithin impaction over the lateral femoral condyle, where there is mild depression of the subchondral plate and mild non-full-thickness chondral shearing.  (sounds like epifen or episen)   Any ideas?  Thank you in advance. ...

Left Knee With Two Organisms - E. Coli And S/l E-sure-a-sis
May 29, 2013

x ...

Left Total Knee Arthroplasty
Apr 03, 2014

I am transcribing an Operative Report for a left total knee arthroplasty. In the Description of Procedure he is talking about the patella tracking and he states: The knee dis patella measured 22 mm in thickness.  Is the word "knee dis" correct?  This is what he sounds like he is saying.. however I can not find this term anywhere!!  I was thinking meatus?  Stuck!!.. Here is a little of the report both before and after! Patella tracking was then assessed with the trial tibial ...

The Left Knee On X-ray Has Some S/l Rare-i-fi-ca-tion In The Medial
Apr 12, 2012

. ...

There Is Presence Of Mildly **cellulitic** Area Over The Left Knee
Feb 03, 2010

x ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

The Patient Had A S/l Knee Surgery With A S/l Cardizel Olds?
May 01, 2012

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds?? enzyme procedure. He performed this ten years ago and I cannot really hear clearly what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Has An **A1** Lachman's Test
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Was Unable To Tolerate A S/l **prone Bow** Or **val** Test.
Aug 28, 2011

x ...

The Patient Had A Left Nephrectomy For S/l Mow She
Oct 09, 2014

or mul shee kidneys.  I would say mushy, but that just does not make sense. ...

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

This Dialysis Patient Has An Arteriovenous Fistula In The Left Upper Arm.
Oct 20, 2009

On exam, doc says, "she has a palpable s/l furlin to the upper arm."  It could be something it was treated with.  TIA!! ...

Patient Has 2-3/6 _______ Beating Sound Left Base
Oct 19, 2012

s/l:  Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base.  Lungs are clear ...

Female's Social History, Dr Clearly Said Patient Lives At Home With Her Wife. I Left It SM
Jan 17, 2015

Did not know if gay marriage was legal in that state (PA)  but it was certainly what was said.,, so I didn't want to flag it either.  Fortunately, I no longer work for Nuance.  No telling what kind of dings I wold have gotten for that.   ...

Post Mastectomy Incision With Faint "telactasia" Noted Along The Incision.
May 07, 2014

? ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...

Patient Wears A Knee Brace For S/l "J-new-ray-cavatum".
May 14, 2010

x ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

*Sto* Portal Is Healed. Not Sure How To Spell Sto?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know? ...

Question Regarding Healed Ankle Sprain...psm
Jul 23, 2012

Doc dictates patient has excellent range of motion pf ankle, some soreness, good strength, compartments are soft, and s/l gross instability of his ankle.  Diagnosis is a healed ankle sprain.  I may not be hearing it correctly, but it does s/l gross instability.  Are there any other possibilities or is this a possibility with a healed sprain? Thank you for any help. ...