A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fast-Fix S/L Pledgit - in gap between MCL and medial meniscus sm - mtisme

Posted: Sep 10, 2013

Ultrasound done today shows a fast-fix PLEDGET in the gap between the MCL and the medial meniscus.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

FasT-Fix or Fast-Fix pledget - research

[ In Reply To ..]
by Smith and Nephew:

Similar Messages:

Pt With Medial Meniscus Tear.
Jun 07, 2011

Patient likes to wear flip flops, however, I recommended that she go to a s/l Vinza shoe and has a 1/4" lateral shoe wedge placed on the outside under the outer sole.  TIA NM ...

Test For Medial Meniscus Tear
Feb 25, 2011

Laundry list of tests including s/l Kessler/Tesler/Pesler test. Any ideas?   ...

Triac Tear Of Medial Meniscus?
Oct 30, 2014

My ortho doc says "I do believe he has had a new (sounds like triac) tear of his medial meniscus".  I cannot find in doing a search triad tear.  Don't know if he is meadning trimalleolar tear either? ...

Surgical Note For A Medial Meniscus Tear
Oct 26, 2009

This is a surgical note for a medial meniscus tear.  The doctor is very fast, very soft, and has a slight southern twang.  Any suggested would be greated appreciated.  Thanks! Examination of the medial joint line showed _____ bone over a wide are of both the femur and tibia.     Sounds like he is saying   ee-bo-nate-id. ...

MRI Shows A Medial Meniscus Tear Of The Right Knee With A
Sep 27, 2010

x ...

Need Benefits Fast! Know Of Co That Gives Dental Ins Fast?
Jul 19, 2010

Need benefits fast!  Know of co that gives dental ins fast? ...

Really? A *flatulent* Meniscus?
Sep 02, 2013

My doc is dictating about a meniscal repair with grade 3 chondrosis.  He states one of the postop diag is *Flatulent meniscus or degenerative-type meniscus*.  I have a hard time believing flatulent could pertain to the kneecap, and I can't find flatuant to verify.   ...

Lateral Meniscus Had S/l Fishering
Jan 07, 2010

Rotator cuff repair.  The lateral meniscus had s/l fishering horizontally. ...

Fast Chart - Current Info On Fast Chart
Dec 10, 2011

Anyone have any current info on Fast Chart, good, bad, ugly?  Checked the Archives, not much recent info.  Thanks! ...

Positive S/l FALACY Test For Knee - Meniscus Tear?? Maybe Hearing TH?
Apr 26, 2012

TIA! ...

Fast Chart - Does Anyone Work For Fast Chart
Mar 07, 2013

Does anyone work for Fast Chart and what can you tell me about them? ...

Meatal Or Medial
Nov 16, 2009

They seem to both make sense, which would you go with?   Nasoendoscopy is performed which demonstrates scarring of the left middle turbinate to the [medial or meatal] wall of the maxillary sinus. ...

L5 DPR Medial Branch
Oct 20, 2011

Ok, brain's gone to mush.  What's DPR stand for in the context of lumbar spine?  Thanks so much!   ...

Medial Femoral Condyle
Mar 16, 2011

s/l demon in his medial femoral condyle with areas of osteochondral defect and cartilaginous loss noted...  Any help is appreciated!!!! ...

Medial And Lateral Malleolus/malleoli
Mar 04, 2012

If a doc says medial and lateral malleolus, should it be changed to medial and lateral malleoli? Thank you for your help! ...

Axisceon" Beginning At The Medial Epicondyle...
Oct 29, 2009

Incision was made over the medial "axisceon" beginning at the medial epicondyle..." ...

The Left Knee On X-ray Has Some S/l Rare-i-fi-ca-tion In The Medial
Apr 12, 2012

. ...

Medial Femoral Tibial With Slash Or Hyphen?
Jul 23, 2012

Dr. says:  Mild medial femoral tibial articular cartilage thinning. Should it be femoral-tibial, or femoral/tibial, or femoral tibial? ...

Exposed Ingranated Bone Within The Medial Compartment
Dec 18, 2014

Sounds like my ortho doc is saying "Previous arthroscopy two years ago did show an area of exposed "ingranated" bone within the medial compartment".  He is a nonoperative candidate for knee replacement.   I know ingranated is not a word, but that is what is sounds like.  Thought about indurated, and it is not that either.  Any ideas would be helpful and thank you!     ...

Ortho Word - Possible Jarment (?) Of The Screw On The Medial Aspect Of Her Right Foot
May 03, 2011

Dictator says: "Possible jarment (?) of the screw on the medial aspect of her right foot." I heard "jarment" clear as day! ...

Ortho Help. Patient With Cartilage Defect In Her Medial Femoral Condyle. SM
Nov 06, 2011

At this point, she probably will need arthroscopy with microfracture versus an (s/l olds) procedure.   TIA ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Mildly Comminuted Posteriorly But Overall 1 Large Fragment S/l (constituted) The Entire Medial Malle
Feb 05, 2010

Sounds like constituted but that doesn't seem to make much sense to me in an orthopedics report. I'm such a noob. ...

How Fast Is Fast?
Jan 24, 2010

I know there are lots of variables that go into productivity, but I am interested to know what is considered fast for an MT. How many lines per hour are the top MTs producing? ...

Need Fast Help!
May 14, 2010

This is a peds pt who had a VP shunt placed at 9 months for intrauterine strokes.  Can not confirm this term anywhere, but the doc is VERY clearly saying this! had a partial "cerebralectomy" but has had no complications since then. ...

I Can't Believe How Fast I Did A Job!
Apr 27, 2011

It was a lonely little document I got to type! Somehow missed the ASR machine. Did it in 10 minutes. It was the of the same length as the previous ASR job that took me 20 minutes to do. ...

Now I'm Not Fast Enough
Jan 29, 2014

I don't know what these companies expect.  I think they all think we are robots that can be programmed.  My quality is excellent but I'm not fast enough doing VR.  I have NEVER been able to do VR as fast as I can type, but they seem to think that with VR you should be able to do TWICE as much as straight typing-- not!  I wish they WOULD just get robots to do the work-- then they wouldn't have to pay ANYTHING-- just the initial cost of the robots. With what they ...

Okay I Now Know They Are Trying To Fast Kill Me.
Apr 22, 2010

So much for the slow death, we have now been given an account because of loss of work in my account I have had for 20 years.  Given an account that is total ESL residents and PAs.  No following style of dictation.  Absolutely NOT to be found or understood who they are, much less dictating on patients not even entered correctly by their MRN.   I have not had to send anything to QA but now it is to this.  They want me to fail.  So, guess what I will continue to w ...

Need Fast Help, Please - S/l GelGard
Jun 07, 2010

Pt has had a skin graft (due to burn).  I have encouraged him to do scar massage, sun avoidance, continue range of motion exercises, and s/l GelGard wearing... TIA! ...