A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

x-ray report - X-rays of left knee show advanced degenerative changes seen of the medial compartment - Thanks for any help

Posted: Jan 14, 2010

x

What is your question? nm - oldtimer

[ In Reply To ..]

OMG! I can't believe I forgot the rest of the sentence - please sm - tia

[ In Reply To ..]
..... seen of the medial compartment with s/l globular single suggesting a medial meniscus tear.
I think I may need to go get some coffee!!

It's globular signal (signal intensity) - TXMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

X-rays Show The Right Knee Prosthesis To Be Well Seeded? Or Well Seated?
Aug 21, 2011

I know I've asked this before on here and I forget now what it is - seated or seeded.  It makes sense to me either way.   ...

The Left Knee On X-ray Has Some S/l Rare-i-fi-ca-tion In The Medial
Apr 12, 2012

. ...

Exposed Ingranated Bone Within The Medial Compartment
Dec 18, 2014

Sounds like my ortho doc is saying "Previous arthroscopy two years ago did show an area of exposed "ingranated" bone within the medial compartment".  He is a nonoperative candidate for knee replacement.   I know ingranated is not a word, but that is what is sounds like.  Thought about indurated, and it is not that either.  Any ideas would be helpful and thank you!     ...

Small Degenerative Cyst In Knee -- Sl Lytivial
Jul 30, 2010

Patient with right knee arthritis.  Ortho doc reading from an MRI report: "There are areas which are consistent with bone islands and a small degenerative (s/l lytivial) cyst." I keep thinking he might mean "tibial," but there is definitely a "ly" or "bi" syllable before the rest of the word.  Any thoughts? ...

X-rays Of L Shoulder Show Good S/l Proclamation Of The
Nov 06, 2010

x ...

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Doc Says Patellofemoral And (s/l) "vital" Compartment Narrowing Right Knee Consistent With
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

MRI Shows A Medial Meniscus Tear Of The Right Knee With A
Sep 27, 2010

x ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View Contuination Of S/l** Lu-mi-sonce**
Jul 27, 2012

X-rays demonstrate on the lateral view contuination of s/l** lu-mi-sonce** line to pass through the inferior one-third of the patella.  Thanks! ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Fiesa Fiasco Had A Bad Report Show Up
Dec 23, 2012

Well, I had a bad report show up.  Was not running at 100% anyway and now this puts me just a hair under 98%.  Am I likely to be terminated or what is likely to happen? ...

Word Show Up On Spell Check That Isn't Even In Your Report?
Sep 11, 2011

Have you ever had a word show up on spell check that isn't even in your report?  I am really baffled by this.   ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Pt With Left Knee Injury. Is Getting Into The Cab In An S/l
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Sounds Like......on MRI Of The Left Knee
Mar 27, 2012

The patient has sustained an acute, complete proximal anterior cruciate ligament tear with characteristic bone bruising involving the posterior medial and lateral tibial plateaus and anterolateral femoral condyle.  There is epithin impaction over the lateral femoral condyle, where there is mild depression of the subchondral plate and mild non-full-thickness chondral shearing.  (sounds like epifen or episen)   Any ideas?  Thank you in advance. ...

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

Left Knee With Two Organisms - E. Coli And S/l E-sure-a-sis
May 29, 2013

x ...

Left Total Knee Arthroplasty
Apr 03, 2014

I am transcribing an Operative Report for a left total knee arthroplasty. In the Description of Procedure he is talking about the patella tracking and he states: The knee dis patella measured 22 mm in thickness.  Is the word "knee dis" correct?  This is what he sounds like he is saying.. however I can not find this term anywhere!!  I was thinking meatus?  Stuck!!.. Here is a little of the report both before and after! Patella tracking was then assessed with the trial tibial ...

MRI Report - Knee
Feb 16, 2012

Dictated:   Minimal s/l sc____ing in/of Hoffa’s fat pad as well as some degenerative change of the distal femur anterior to the weight bearing surface was noted.   I first thought it might be "scarring" but he is not making an "r" sound in the middle .. more like "l" or "w" - sculling, scowing.  I am not familiar with this term/phrase in MRI.  Is anyone else?  Is it scarring ? or something else? and then would it be "in" or "of" Hoffa's fat pad? T ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

There Is Presence Of Mildly **cellulitic** Area Over The Left Knee
Feb 03, 2010

x ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Left Side Of Report
Jan 05, 2011

Does anybody know how to get rid of that column on the left side of the page that says Unused headings?? It is annoying to me and I can't remember how to get rid of it.  TIA. ...

Is It Plain X-rays Or Plane X-rays?
Nov 04, 2009

x ...