A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Left double *clocking* system in the left kidney repaired. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Jan 19, 2010

nm

wilson - Rian

[ In Reply To ..]
Collecting system.

Similar Messages:

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Left Arm Juhari System?
Jan 09, 2011

The doctor is dictating a CTA neck and he said something like the left arm Juhari, Jari device or something close to this is patent. ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...

Left Hip WHAT??
Jan 07, 2011

I have no idea what that last word is (spelled phonetically), but here is the sentence in its entirety.  Hopefully someone can help shed some light on it. Patient was admitted from an outpatient setting on ..... for elective left total hip replacement secondary to history of left hip "skiffy".  ...

Why, Oh Why, Could They Not Have Left Well Enough Alone.
Mar 25, 2013

Just finished the practice job and I think I have several bald spots.  DO NOT LIKE EBEYONDTEXT.  I sincerely hope it gets better. ...

Has Anyone Left And Still Kept
May 08, 2013

life insurance ...

Are There Any Left?
Jun 04, 2014

Are there any companies left that either transfer files by FTP or similar and leave you alone to do your work as long as it is in TAT?  I work at home due to my anxiety.  Have a position with a company that is trying to start some kind of group thing where you have someone hovering over you while you work or you are supposed to be the hoverer for someone else, which might be okay for some people who like working with others.  I have never been able to work well with people.   ...

Left
Feb 28, 2015

Left Mmodal first of the year, not unhappy at all. After almost 20 years with them, I feel great. I now work 15 hours a week doing respite care for a 3-year-old and love it. Feel sorry for those of you still there. ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Just How Many Tier 3s ARE Left?
Mar 02, 2010

I hit the ceiling last week and quit after 12 years with MQ part-time. I started as a tier 3 and ended as a tier 3.  Topped out.  I was making close to $20/hr and ended at $10/hr thanks to ASR.  My submission rate was apparently too high for them for Jan and Feb.  Well, what do they expect?  Shyte dictation equals shyte transcription, but I'll be damned if I am going to risk someone's life just to fill in a blank, and this was before they rolled out this "First ...

How Many Of You Really Left The Field
Mar 03, 2010

I'm just curious is all.  I've been reading for months a lot of posts of people who are unhappy, their going to leave, telll their bosses off, they deserve more, etc, etc.  It's literally been going on months.  I have a job I like, it pays lower than all the people here say they get paid, but I like it.  There are times we run out of work, but I make due (and I'm a one income family, so is distressing sometimes), but  I like my doctors and my supervis ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Left Ventriculography
Apr 19, 2010

left ventriculography performed in the "arway"  (?)  projection ? ...

No Fight Left In Me
Jul 13, 2010

to log off and hang it up.  I feel so drained of life after only 12 years in this profession. ...

I Left WMX, And I'm Glad...
Sep 25, 2010

So... I worked for WMX for 3 years (after MQ for 7), then I left to work for the local school system for a year and a half. I got laid off due to state budget cuts. My former manager from WMX took me back but said I had to work third shift -- maybe not permanently -- no promises. I worked my *#% off for 6 months, almost to the day. It wrecked my sleep patterns, my personal life, everything... but I needed the money and benefits, so I did it. Finally, my account went through the ISR conversi ...

How Are The QA Audits Going At TT? Who's Left?
Oct 22, 2010

Since September, they've been looking for a total of 76 MTs. Are the audits over for another month or so and how many are gone over those audits?  Any long term TTers left? I haven't seen anything posted on this board since the beginning of October. I remember when someone was sued over a post and was wondering who won that case? Is TT still a good place to work? Thanks, ...

Right And Left Navion
Mar 13, 2011

Bone windows demonstrate fractures of the right and left navion.  I have not heard navion before and all I can find on the interntet had to do with businesses and aircraft.        ...

Not Sure What To Do. Left MQ Due To Emergency. Sm
Mar 22, 2011

I left MQ back in October 2010 due to a family emergency.  I was working there part time.  I thought I had terminated my employment, but when I went in a little while ago to complete another application it says the following and now not sure what I do or who I contact since I don't have any of that information.  Thanks for any suggestions. Your current status for this position is:     Welcome to MedQuist. Our records indicate you have successfull ...

If You Left Transcription, What Would You Do?
May 11, 2011

I've heard a lot of people saying they are getting out of transcrption but what are they doing? Are there jobs comparable to transcription that may pay better or at least consistently. ...

I Left 3 Years Ago
Jan 11, 2012

I lost my last account to India 3 years ago and decided it just wasn't worth it any longer after 20 years of all this crap. I have only returned to this board today after 3 years and the complaints are all just the same as they were 3 years ago - some of the same companies (they will never change), some new companies that are probably old companies that changed their name because they could no longer get people to apply for their positions. For all of you who complain and do not do anythi ...

Are There ANY Compaines Left That Do Not Have VR???
Apr 23, 2012

I am so over this 3-4 cpl crap.  I have a skill and would like to use it to MY advantage.  Are there are companies left out there who don't use VR??  ...

Been A While Since I Left The Profession
Aug 27, 2012

It's been 7 years. Thinking of doing an at-home AHDI program for "recent" experience. Are experienced MTs having difficulty finding jobs? I read a post of an experienced MT on this board claiming to have difficulty finding work. That was not the case when I left this profession 7 years ago. There were more jobs than qualified MTs to fill them. What has happened? ...

Anyone Left And Come Back
Oct 23, 2012

Has anyone ever left MModal or Medquist and returned?  I left on good terms and gave my 2 week notice and worked it.  I know, I know why do I want to come back?  Well, I was hired at a job and its just not working out.  I know MModal had its issues, but they are the only place I've worked for since I started transcription. Yes, I intend to get out of this profession.  But for right now I need something coming in while looking to get back into school. TIA ...

For Those Who Have Left Recently, Did You Get Your PTO
Nov 16, 2012

I am giving the 2 weeks' notice but I'm curious when they payout the PTO.  TIA! ...

So, Is There Now Work For Who's Left...
Apr 05, 2013

or still NJA? ...

ASR Just Keeps Getting More And More Out In Left Field
Apr 26, 2013

dictated:  experiencing ASR interpretation:  extirpated dancing in her  I  had to look up extirpated!!!!!!  ...

Feel So Sorry For Those Of You Left....
Sep 11, 2013

Let go 08/15 and looking back it was a blessing.  When I come on here and read the horror stories, I feel emancipated.  I actually can't believe I worked so long for so little money, with all the stress and emails and changes and QA audits, etc.  My life is infinitely better now.  I am even more busy than ever.  I move around so much more, which is healthier, and feel free.  So when the next round of "firings" (call it what you want, same thing) happens, try no ...

Question For Those Who Are Left
Sep 12, 2013

Is it company-wide that everyone has to work 8 hours on weekends, weekends being 6 p.m. Friday to midnight Sunday?   ...