A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient is to be aware of incontinence as this could indicate s/l acato quino syndrome. Thanks!! - early riser

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

x

found it - cauda equina syndrome. Sorry about that - early riser

[ In Reply To ..]
x

s/l acato quino syndrome - Fabi

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi,
that is cauda equina syndrome

Similar Messages:

Patient With Urinary Incontinence. Will Trial S/l Doc-za-sa-sin.
Nov 06, 2009

TIA. ...

Word Help For Stress Incontinence Patient
Sep 22, 2010

Hi, I have a repair of bladder incontinence using an Align sling. It sounds like he is saying "the s/l pool tube sucker was used for spacing." It could be pull-tip sucker or something like that, but I can't find anything that would help. ...

Patient Has Irritable Bowel Syndrome And Has Taken Some S/l Flagulent Levaquin For That. TIA ~nm~
Oct 25, 2009

xx ...

Patient Has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. *Sensory Sensoma* Testing Shows *2/3* In All Digits? Thanx. Nm
Jan 13, 2012

nm ...

Congenital Cholestatic Syndrome S/l "coregulorelajor Syndrome
Jul 24, 2010

This patient has congenital cholestatic syndrome, and in the assessment the doc says: "Congenital cholestatic jaundice likely secondary to s/l "coregulorelajor syndrome." Yeah, it's that bad. I have no idea what the syndrome is. Anyone with some GI knowledge who's heard what this might be? I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance. ...

S/l Letsocoso Syndrome Or Lutz Kusso Syndrome?
Feb 26, 2011

It's a baby with developmental delay s/l letzcoso or Lets Kusso or Lutz Kusso syndrome?   TIA ...

Pt Scores Himself As A 13 Out Of 15 On S/l AY-WAYS Score With Urinary Incontinence. Nm
Jun 10, 2010

:) ...

Pt. With Urinary Incontinence. It Could Be That Her Renal Function Is Progressing And She Is Becomi
Oct 15, 2009

Thanks guys ...

Drug S/l Corvella 3 Grams Pt Has History Of Urinary Incontinence, DVT
Apr 01, 2012

x ...

Just A Little Help In Case You Werent Aware Of It
Mar 06, 2012

A lot of the standards are single spaced, whether they are supposed to be or not.. if you go to the top panel there are a pair of binoculars the icon NEXT to it on the right is a find and replace feature,,,you can type in any say word that is consistently wrong and then type it correctly in the replace box and it will fix the whole document...Same can be done for punctuation put in there .  (one space)  and in the find replace put the .  (two spaces) and hit the button, fixe ...

Anyone Aware Nuance Has Gotten Rid Of Transcription
Jan 13, 2015

for the Kaleida Health System and will no longer be using MTs at all soon, they are using templates and the doctors will be editing their own reports, and this is for the entire system as radiology has already been phased out. this must be similar to MModal's voice 'understanding' not just recognition. it is tied into the EHR and can create reports from templates based on the electronic health records. it knows when a doctor dictates an error and will flag it, and all the doctor ...

Do You Think MQ Suits Are Aware Of The Tammy Post And
Nov 03, 2011

x ...

Is Anyone Aware Of The Trade Adjustment Assistance Act?
Jun 12, 2012

I just found out about this government program.  From what I understand, it helps those who have lost all or part of their hours/income due to outsourcing of their profession, especially us older workers who need to retrain in order to reenter the workforce in another field.   It looks to me like Medical Transcriptionists should fit their description, and we should be eligible for some funding to get some training!   The catch is, in order to file, you have to have at least 3 pe ...

MT Roll In Malpractice Prevention - Are They Aware? (sm)
Oct 01, 2012

When I worked for several clients as a contractor for about 20 years, I don't think a day ever passed that I didn't make corrections to doctors who were exhausted or on auto pilot who made dictation errors that could cost them a fortune in a malpractice suit. It was right corrected to left breast, making sure the woman didn't have a surgical history of prostatectomy, nor a man having a TAH BSO, making sure allergies went where they would be noticed, and knowing when they were dic ...

American Health Connection - Be Aware
Feb 09, 2015

I was hired by American Health Connection as a patient scheduler. I was sent an offer letter which I signed and then an email came with several forms to complete. Once had to be notarized, so I mailed everything back priority rate. Then, another email came with more attachments. Within those attachments, was a training reimbursement agreement that I was required to sign that said that if I quit the job prior to 6 months on the job I would have to pay $2,500 to the company. I have never in my lif ...

S/l Derry White Syndrome, And Not Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Jun 14, 2010

Can't find this, gets infections and cellulitis because of this syndrome, TIA ...

Finally Got Through Support. Says They're Aware Of The Problem But Doesn't Know How Long
Jun 18, 2012

~ ...

Anyone Answer Ad Posted In March For Company STAT Transcription, Inc--be Aware
Jun 14, 2013

I sent my resume in and just heard back last week asking if I was still interested. She sent a brief little word document with some account specs, cpl and paydates--no contract, HIPAA agreement, etc. I did three voice files the first day. She sent back a copy of my transcription, supposedly with corrections, but there were no QA markings or corrections. I did 15 voice files the next day and again she sent back a copy of my transcription with no obvious corrections. I asked her how I was sup ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

S/l "Mass Aware"
Oct 20, 2012

Patient has TB.  Patient "discharged home with mass aware." Help!  Please! ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Gui-ann-by Syndrome
Mar 02, 2011

sounds like "geeanbye" syndrome ...

Down Or Down's Syndrome
Sep 02, 2011

Which is correct? Total brain freeze here. Needing the long weekend badly! :o) ...

? Syndrome
Jan 16, 2013

The patient had s? ____ collagen syndrome and had multiple distractions and multiple procedures for distraction, ____genesis for management DIAGNOSIS:  TMJ ANKYLOSIS WITH POSSIBLE CORONOID IMPINGEMENT   Thanks! ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Overhiring Syndrome
Dec 09, 2009

I’m not an attorney; therefore, cannot give you any legal advice.  Please consult an attorney should you need help with the issue raised below. I’ve been in this industry too long.  Have watched this transcription industry go from “a soccer mom’s best friend” where a soccer mom could take care of her children at home and at the same time make some extra money to support her family…to “transcription goes to New York Stock Exchange” with ...

Near Shock Syndrome?
Mar 14, 2010

"Patient presented in early infancy with (s/l near shock) syndrome." I can't find anything in my references that this would be.  Any ideas? ...

S/L Ostergonin Syndrome. Anyone Know?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...