A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Derry white syndrome, and not Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome - Kathy

Posted: Jun 14, 2010

Can't find this, gets infections and cellulitis because of this syndrome, TIA

Darier-White syndrome - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

History Of Parkinson Like Syndrome Secondary To S/l Thenozianines
Mar 19, 2013

Patient is in end stage renal disease, also with history of Parkinson like sydnrome secondary to s/l thenozianines, improved after dosage discontinued.  ...

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...

Congenital Cholestatic Syndrome S/l "coregulorelajor Syndrome
Jul 24, 2010

This patient has congenital cholestatic syndrome, and in the assessment the doc says: "Congenital cholestatic jaundice likely secondary to s/l "coregulorelajor syndrome." Yeah, it's that bad. I have no idea what the syndrome is. Anyone with some GI knowledge who's heard what this might be? I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance. ...

S/l Letsocoso Syndrome Or Lutz Kusso Syndrome?
Feb 26, 2011

It's a baby with developmental delay s/l letzcoso or Lets Kusso or Lutz Kusso syndrome?   TIA ...

White Count Help
Dec 30, 2009

Doctor is stating "white count is down to 24,000.2" (twenty-four thousand point 2).  How would you transcribe this.  TIA ...

White Count
Jun 14, 2011

when doc says white count of 5.3 this is to get expanded, is that correct? Also is it expaned to 53,000? ...

Patient Is An (s/l Un - Jay - Ven) White Male. Nm
Feb 03, 2010

almost sounds like unshaven but i've never heard a dictator say that ...

What's With The White Spaces In The Audio Bar?
Sep 08, 2010

Before, when I would upload a job, the audio bar would be completely blue. Now there are tons of white spaces in it.  Does this indicate time that the dictator was not talking, or is this a way for them to see how many times we lift our foot off the pedal? ...

White Talo Brittle?
Sep 20, 2010

During examination of the foot.  Doc says "Nails short, mildly dystrophic.  S/l white talo brittle.  Appear to be recently trimmed." ...

S/l Coloso White Matter Changes
Nov 29, 2010

"There are no periventricular or (coloso) white matter changes".  TIA! ...

White Count Was 7.3 Thousand?
Jan 24, 2011

This is probably a pretty basic one, but how would you correctly word this when a doc dictates a white count this way:  "7.3 thousand?" 7.3000? 7.3 thousand? other?   Thanks -- ...

The Sclerae Were/was White? (just Checking)
Feb 23, 2011

. ...

White Noise In My Headphones??
Mar 08, 2011

I have alot of white noise in my headphones. I just started transcribing for a new doc- he speaks very very low- almost mumbles.... and I cant even hear what he says sometimes- when I turn up my earphones.. the whitenoise gets worse.  is there a brand that is best for reducing the noise?? or what i should be looking for.   ...

Waving The White Flag....
Jul 05, 2011

I have finally given up on this career after a very dedicated attempt to make it work.  I have been working in this field for over 10 years now and am a very conscientious employee who rarely misses work but it is time for me to surrender, I guess.  I don't understand how anyone can make a living on 4 cpl for VR.  I don't even have any drive left to work anymore because I can't make any money anyway.  My husband thinks I am crazy for sticking around as lo ...

White House Petition
Feb 06, 2013

Please sign this petition, just found it on the White House site and it has a long way to go to get recognized and responded to.   https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-back-all-united-states-medical-record-transcription-be-performed-only-us-us-medical/TJzSQpZq ...

Waving The White Flag
May 28, 2015

Im out. Minimum wage, disgraceful. ...

White Cell Count 27.6000?
Apr 23, 2010

Does it sound right for a white cell count to be 27.6000.  (He stated 27-point-6000).   Looks odd to me but thought I'd ask. ...

White Blood Cell Count
Nov 29, 2011

Doc says 4.6000 wbc cell count....is this correct?  how should this be written??   ...

White Count 13 Point 7000?
Dec 29, 2011

Any ideas on how to type 13 point 7 thousand? My first thought is 13,700 but don't want to guess at it. Thanks. ...

IRS DEFINITION-IC STATUS BLACK & WHITE
Jul 10, 2012

Independent Contractor Defined   People such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, accountants, contractors, subcontractors, public stenographers, or auctioneers who are in an independent trade, business, or profession in which they offer their services to the general public are generally independent contractors. However, whether these people are independent contractors or employees depends on the facts in each case. The general rule is that an individu ...

Has Anyone Ever Seen The Movie White Noise? Do You Ever Think Of It While Typing?
Sep 29, 2012

Sometimes while typing I hear a strange noise in the headphones and think of this movie.  Just wondering if it was only me. ...

CBC Documented Total White Count Of 14.4 ...
Dec 29, 2012

with a predominance of neutrophils.  *Beta count* normal.  Hemoglobin in the normal range. Serum electrolytes completely unremarkable ...

White House Petition Re: Off-shoring
Sep 17, 2013

Check out site below. Signatures needed! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sending-our-medical-records-offshore/B8mSk5hN   ...

Meditech Question (white Screen Background)
Feb 16, 2011

How do you create canned text?  I know to use the F4, then F9 to select the canned text but I don't know how to create my own canned text. Any help is appreciated.   ...

Help..in Lab Data, Doc Says White Count Elevated At 50.4 Thousand (sm)
Jun 29, 2011

This is a verbatim acct.  Would you type 50.4 thousand? ...

Meditech Question (version With White Screen Background)
May 29, 2011

I used the older Meditech and had no problems.  Now we are using the newer Meditech, version 4.23a workstation.  I am having major upload/download speed issues.  Like it is taking 30 minutes to type a simple 2-minute report into the system.  The hospital employees are not having this issue but people that work from home are.  I tried to type the document in my word and then copy and paste over to Meditech but the speed is still slow.  I'm using XP and broadband internet!  IT has bee ...

Petition To White House To Stop Off-shoring Jobs . . .
Nov 15, 2012

Please take a look at the petition I've started on the White House "We the People" website. We need 250 signatures for it to go lived, and then 25,000 within 30 days to force the administration to review it and respond. It is here http://wh.gov/XbqE It may not help, but I think it's worth a shot. Thanks! ...

Doctor Dictates The White Blood Cell Count As 12.3 Thousand
Oct 21, 2009

I have not heard this in a long time and I forget how to transcribe it.  The doctor dictates the white blood cell count as 12.3 thousand.  Do I leave it like that, or is it 12,300??? TIA ...

This Is An Elderly, White Male In No Acute Distress, Pleasant (this Historian)
Feb 26, 2012

This is an elderly, white male in no acute distress, pleasant (this historian?). pleasant ex-historian? Can't figure it out:( Please help? ...

This White Screen In DQS7 Is Killing Me. Eyes Hurt, Headache.
Oct 19, 2012

In DQS6, where the screen color was determined by what you set Windows colors, I had a nice pale green which is very easy on the eyes. And what's up with the dark grey highlight for SR!? Harder to see the black text underneath. Shesh, these changes from DQS6 where definitely made by people who do not have to look at a computer screen all day. I will never forget the day I was looking for a specific keyboard and the computer salesmen did not comprehend why I was so picky. They had ...