A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

near shock syndrome? - Is there such a thing?

Posted: Mar 14, 2010

"Patient presented in early infancy with (s/l near shock) syndrome."

I can't find anything in my references that this would be.  Any ideas?

only found toxic shock and "glove and sock" syndrome...sorry! nm - AC

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

could it be - sst

[ In Reply To ..]
"rare Schopf" syndrome or something instead of "near shock"?

maybe dengue shock syndrome - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Congenital Cholestatic Syndrome S/l "coregulorelajor Syndrome
Jul 24, 2010

This patient has congenital cholestatic syndrome, and in the assessment the doc says: "Congenital cholestatic jaundice likely secondary to s/l "coregulorelajor syndrome." Yeah, it's that bad. I have no idea what the syndrome is. Anyone with some GI knowledge who's heard what this might be? I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance. ...

S/l Letsocoso Syndrome Or Lutz Kusso Syndrome?
Feb 26, 2011

It's a baby with developmental delay s/l letzcoso or Lets Kusso or Lutz Kusso syndrome?   TIA ...

First Job As Editor...I Am In Shock!
Apr 10, 2012

The reports I am reviewing are unbelievable!  It would be easier to have transcribed them myself.  Obviously, these reports were not transcribed by American MTs.  It has been a jaw-dropping experience so far!   ...

TTD Latest...what A Shock...well, Not Really.
Jun 01, 2012

Seems MTKing who posts here about how she just LOVES LOVES LOVES TTD sucked up enough to get promoted to Lead QA. NOT a surprise. Folks, take heed, some 50 people have gotten cut from TTD in THIS YEAR alone and it's only just now June. Many are owed money.  The owner sends intimidating emails.  The company offers NO training.  They also do not provide any feedback.  Read posts further down and in the archives. Nothing good can come from working for The Transcription Doc ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...

Septicemia Due To Pseudomonas With Septic Shock
Nov 16, 2013

I get 038.43 and 785.52, but why do I have to code the 041.7 for the Pseudomonas infection when I just coded it as a combo code for the septicemia? ...

S/l Derry White Syndrome, And Not Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Jun 14, 2010

Can't find this, gets infections and cellulitis because of this syndrome, TIA ...

Gui-ann-by Syndrome
Mar 02, 2011

sounds like "geeanbye" syndrome ...

Down Or Down's Syndrome
Sep 02, 2011

Which is correct? Total brain freeze here. Needing the long weekend badly! :o) ...

? Syndrome
Jan 16, 2013

The patient had s? ____ collagen syndrome and had multiple distractions and multiple procedures for distraction, ____genesis for management DIAGNOSIS:  TMJ ANKYLOSIS WITH POSSIBLE CORONOID IMPINGEMENT   Thanks! ...

The Overhiring Syndrome
Dec 09, 2009

I’m not an attorney; therefore, cannot give you any legal advice.  Please consult an attorney should you need help with the issue raised below. I’ve been in this industry too long.  Have watched this transcription industry go from “a soccer mom’s best friend” where a soccer mom could take care of her children at home and at the same time make some extra money to support her family…to “transcription goes to New York Stock Exchange” with ...

S/L Ostergonin Syndrome. Anyone Know?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

Cromoquois Syndrome?
Mar 25, 2010

The patient is achondroplastic and the doctor spelled the syndrome "cromoquois," but I cannot confirm it anywhere in reference books or on the Internet.  Any ideas? ...

Some Sort Of Syndrome
Mar 14, 2011

She's dictating history, and I'm hearing s/l Mori-Mori syndrome...any ideas? ...

Issacs Syndrome
May 21, 2011

I am wondering if it is Issac's syndrome, Issacs syndrome or Issacs' syndrome? ...

Kettleman Syndrome
Jul 01, 2011

Anyone ever heard of Kettleman or Keddleman syndrome?  Definitely not saying Cattleman syndrome.  Thanks. ...

Word Help[syndrome]
Oct 13, 2011

It sounds like the doc is saying lilly garlingson syndrome.   I believe maybe it is Early _____ syndrome. This is driving me crazy, he stumbles then goes back and says it again but I have no idea!   ...

SIRS Syndrome
Jan 27, 2012

Doc says "SIRS syndrome" but the last S stands for syndrome. Transcribe as dictated or leave off the word syndrome? ...

S/l Bayset Syndrome
Jul 19, 2012

Dictated as "an unusual manifestation of (s/l) Bayset syndrome."  Report is on a patient with possible connective tissue disorder...I can't find anything remotely close and suspect I just can't see the forest for the trees on this one. TIA to anyone who can help! ...

S/L Don A Barro Syndrome
Jul 26, 2012

The infant has a possible history of Don A Barro syndrome.  Sorry I did not put it in sentence form the first time. Thanks for your help. ...

Hade's Syndrome
Mar 22, 2013

Given the aortic stenosis, this could also be secondary Hade's syndrome (s/l) ...

Tahki-tuo Syndrome
May 19, 2013

the norepinephrine component can have cardiac effects such as tahki tuo syndrome.    Spelling ?? ...

Need Help With CHARGE Syndrome Dx.
Jul 07, 2013

Hey all, I'm doing a psych report and one of the diagnoses is CHARGE syndrome. My question is--do I spell it all out?  Or is an accepted abbreviation for the diagnoses section? CHARGE stands for the following:   Coloboma, Heart, Atresia of the  choanae, Retardation of growth and development,  Genito-urinary, Ear anomalies and hearing loss Coloboma, Heart, Atresia of the choanae, Retardation of growth and development, Genito-urinary, Ear anomalies and hea ...

Softy Syndrome?
Aug 30, 2013

It is in a past medical hx list, have no clue! ...

Butke RA Syndrome?
May 31, 2014

He states that a patient underwent a liver transplant for (s/l Butt-key RA) syndrome and secondary to myeloproliferative disorder. I'm lost on this one.  Anyone have any ideas? ...

Long QT Or QTC Syndrome??
Sep 03, 2014

All I have ever seen is QT syndrome and all I can find when I google it but it sounds like he is saying QTC syndrome??? ...

Sl Pick-quick-eon Syndrome
Oct 15, 2009

This in a list of diagnoses.  By context, it is a respiratory condition.  Thanks.  ...

S/l *desirae Russay* Syndrome??? Thanks. Nm
Oct 24, 2009

nm ...

The Turn Signal Syndrome
Nov 11, 2009

Honestly, this dictation I'm doing is like the turn signal syndrome.  What I mean by that is people who don't bother to use their turn signals when they turn (I know, I'm anal.  I even use mine in parking lots).  There's a reason they're on the car and it's against the law not to use them when indicated. This doctor doesn't know how to use the turn signal, er, um, pause button, and I'm sitting here listening to um, ...