A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) - kc

Posted: Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions.

another totally wild guess... putamen?? - no1joe

[ In Reply To ..]
I tried.

parietal lobe infarctions? - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
Is there any further reference in the report?

Could it be "white matter" infarctions? - Bad Rabbit

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

Thanks, everyone! - kc

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, everyone!

Similar Messages:

Let's Try This One More Time. "Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Intern
Aug 10, 2010

Let's try this one more time. "Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) 'pointment' or infarctions." ...

Sa Capsule Or Xa Capsule Maybe??? Idk
Jun 12, 2010

yes the doctor is saying for ex...Prevacid 30 mg sa capsule one daily....is that "sa" correct it sounds like sa or xa....somthing ending and sounding like sa and then she says it again she gives the drug, dosage, and then say ___ capsule one daily???? I need your help please and thank you ...

Front Sac Capsule?
Aug 02, 2011

Contrast material was injected to distend the front sac capsule for provocation.   Is FRONT SAC right?   ...

Her S/l Ripid Bone Density Was Normal. TIA ~nm~
Oct 20, 2009

xx ...

Prescription Med For Low Bone Mineral Density..s/l
Dec 02, 2010

she would not consider taking any prescription medication such as epsfosinate for low bone mineral density ...

Breast Capsule Grading Question
Aug 31, 2011

I've got a plastic surgery dictation. Doc is talking about a breast capsule. He says  it was quite thin being of a grade 1 or grade 2 level.  Just wondering if anyone knows  if grade 1 should be a roman numeral or arabic numeral.  ...

The Kidneys Have A Thin Capsule. The Cortices Show (s/l Mamerrialy)of Normal Appearance.
Jun 08, 2010

The kidneys have a thin capsule. The cortices that show (s/l mamerrialy) of normal appearance. ...

Referring To The Head, Probably Represent Old S/l "pointment" Or Infarctions.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, probably represent old s/l "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Neck Pain: This Might Represent "travodynia"??
Jun 28, 2013

Sounds like trav-odynia, crav-odynia??   HElP!!  ...

Internal Job Board?
Dec 13, 2012

Is there an internal job board ? How does anyone apply for other positions within Nuance? If this exists, would someone inform me how to find it? ...

Internal Medicine Note Help
Sep 27, 2010

Dr is mumbliing again - sounds like poly-my-o-dermatica   or poly my o trumatica It is not  Polymyalgia rheumatica.  Just a mention in the report - no further info. Thanks! marel   ...

DQS Internal Clipboard Text
Mar 24, 2011

In the middle of my shift this morning I started getting this message....  DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text whenever I try to paste what I had copied/cut.  Anyone ever see this before?  I have tried entering a ticket and of course, you guessed it...  I can't sign onto Q Care.  Really slows down the research/macro making.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

S/L Internal *ryan* Stitches....nm
Jul 20, 2012

I just don't find this anywhere. ...

S/l Internal Lubricord Implantation?
Dec 08, 2012

nm ...

On RT Simulation: His Arms Were Held Slightly "a Kimble" On His Sides.
Dec 23, 2010

? ...

Capitalization - Internal Medicine Service?
Nov 16, 2009

Is the name of a service, i.e. internal medicine service, capitalized or not?  ...

How Do I Get Internal Speakers From Computer To Work?
Nov 10, 2012

I would like to listen to stuff without using headphones or external speakers temporarily. I have Windows 7. My other computer has the sound coming right out of it without any speakers which is great, plus if I want to plug in headphones I can do that too. I would like to make this Windows 7 do the same thing. Can you help? ...

Emdat/Inscribe Using Internal Player ... Sm
Nov 14, 2012

Hi.  I've recently started using the internal player with Inscribe (the Windows Media Player) and I need help with setting the speed for the player.  I've looked under options, but there are only choices for playback speed, rewind speed, etc., and nothing for setting the play speed. It hasn't been a problem until now.  I downloaded my work, and the doctor is chipmunked so much so that I cannot understand everything.  Any help greatly appreciated! ...

NJA IN MQ REGIONS
Jul 28, 2010

Is there any particular region that gets NJA more than others?  Would you be willing to post your state?  I'm wondering why my region is bombarded with work in the past 6 - 8 months.  I am getting calls and emails BEGGING for help. We are always back logged and being offered bonuses and incentive pay.  I am in SW New Mexico.  It is easy to get help and a hold of my CCM and RTL and they are very helpful and professional. Just wondering if it's all in one area o ...

What Are Regions?
Apr 07, 2011

Does it mean your main hospitals/clinics are in a specific region?  Just curious as I'm former Spheris & we didn't have anything like that.  My primary is in FL & my backups are from coast to coast pretty much. ...

Pt With Horner's Syndrome. She Seems *sweatily* On Both Sides Of The Face. Face Is Otherwise S
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Transcend Regions?
Jan 31, 2010

When I was with MQ, it had regions, but in all the information we MDIers have thus received, I don't remember anyone talking about regions.  So will the accts that merged over be split into regions? By the way, has anyone (MDIers) received the new log-in numbers yet?  I expect we'll need them for tomorrow and I have yet to hear about mine... ...

MMEs In All Regions Mainly Doing MT And
Apr 06, 2010

NM   ...

Swapboard - Are Any Regions Using It??????
May 28, 2010

I am in the north region and no one is using the Swapboard except me, which does not do me any good!!  What is going on???  Any other regions actively using it??? ...

What Regions Have Work Right Now?
Jan 04, 2012

Are there any regions that are working here in the UNITED STATES today right now?  ...

Help On How To Write These Regions
Apr 24, 2012

The patient's peritoneal carcinomatosis index is 34.  This is as follows:  Region 03, region 13, region 23, region 33, region 42, region 53, region 63, region 73, region 82, region 92, region and 102, region 112, region 123.  The small bowel serosa surface and had minimal disease. They were dictated as region zero 3, 1 3, etc.  Im thinking maybe I should have them as 0-3, 1-3, etc all the way down the line to region 10-2, 11-2, 12-3???  ...

NJA In One Of The North Regions
May 29, 2013

I know Memorial Day slowed the work down, but come on!!! ...

Are There Specific Regions
Feb 28, 2014

Specific regions??? I wish. I am supposed to be West but have reports from California, Oregon, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Virginia, etc.  You name it.  Hardly ever the same client or dictator. This doesn't make it easy to make line count or any money having to start over with every report.   ...