A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sa capsule or xa capsule maybe??? idk - MTmomof2

Posted: Jun 12, 2010

yes the doctor is saying for ex...Prevacid 30 mg sa capsule one daily....is that "sa" correct it sounds like sa or xa....somthing ending and sounding like sa and then she says it again she gives the drug, dosage, and then say ___ capsule one daily???? I need your help please and thank you

The views - MTmomof2

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had many views but nobody responded..Thank you

I tried, but the only thing I could think of - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
is that a lot of times SA will stand for short-acting, but this medication is not a short-acting form of medication so that did not seem to fit.

Similar Messages:

Front Sac Capsule?
Aug 02, 2011

Contrast material was injected to distend the front sac capsule for provocation.   Is FRONT SAC right?   ...

Breast Capsule Grading Question
Aug 31, 2011

I've got a plastic surgery dictation. Doc is talking about a breast capsule. He says  it was quite thin being of a grade 1 or grade 2 level.  Just wondering if anyone knows  if grade 1 should be a roman numeral or arabic numeral.  ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

The Kidneys Have A Thin Capsule. The Cortices Show (s/l Mamerrialy)of Normal Appearance.
Jun 08, 2010

The kidneys have a thin capsule. The cortices that show (s/l mamerrialy) of normal appearance. ...