A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Her s/l ripid bone density was normal. TIA ~nm~ - jb

Posted: Oct 20, 2009

xx

repeat? - BBMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe "repeat bone density" or "recent bone density"

Similar Messages:

Prescription Med For Low Bone Mineral Density..s/l
Dec 02, 2010

she would not consider taking any prescription medication such as epsfosinate for low bone mineral density ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Waxed The Bone Isches With Bone Wax
Jun 01, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of the word bone isches. I am working on a spinal surgery and I can't seem to find the word isches. I am sure I am not hearing that right. Thanks for your help. ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Let's Try This One More Time. "Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Intern
Aug 10, 2010

Let's try this one more time. "Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) 'pointment' or infarctions." ...

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

On Breast MRI, Linear S/l "quiensilar" Density.
Jul 20, 2010

Anterior to this mass, there is a linear "quiensilar" density measuring 2.4 cm in maximum longitudinal length, which may represent focal reactive changes in breast or adjacent neoplastic changes, possibly DCIS.  ...

Bone On Bone
Oct 24, 2010

Is bone on bone contact hyphenated?  bone-on-bone? ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Bone Health
Sep 02, 2010

Under the impression and the "bone health" heading, the patient is said to have s/l "avortionate" problems - on ergocalciferol for vitamin D deficiency.  He is diagnosed with Gout, Crohn's, OA, inflammatory arthritis, and polyarthralgia/polymyalgia. ...

Parent Bone?
Oct 25, 2010

In a craniotomy, sounds like parent bone.  I found parent artery but not bone.  ...

S/l Wafe Of Bone
Mar 30, 2011

I am doing an arthroplasty of the index finger at the MP and PIP joints and the doc keeps saying "I took a 1-mm s/l wafe of bone"....it's not wave because I'm hearing the "f" sound in there.  Anything like this sound familiar?  He says it over and over. ...

??? Bone Bruise
Mar 31, 2011

The dictation is: "... reviewed his MRI which shows an ACL tear, coallative bone bruises, questionable posterior horn medial and lateral meniscus tears."  Any ideas? ...

Teachers Bone?
Oct 04, 2011

neuro report, "appears to be a bony lesion involving the base of the skull involving the teachers bone" can't find this anywhere, got any ideas?  thanks ...

Ethmoid Bone
May 02, 2012

Spicules of s/l agernazi bone within the anterior ethmoids were removed. ...

? Bone Cutter
Aug 21, 2012

The s/l Horsak bone cutter was used to transect the lesion at the margin of the scapular border transecting the periosteum of the scapular tip.   Procedure:  Removal of periosteal lipoma.     Thank you.   ...

***s/l Fee-b-x*** Bone Graft?...appreciate Any Help
Mar 06, 2013

nm ...

Bone Stalk
May 15, 2013

Dictator in surgery says, "attachment to acromion was easy, due to the hearty bone (s/l stock). Could it be stalk or stock? I have done orthopedics for years and haven't heard that particular term. ...

Need Help - Doc Says Five Five Bone Cutting Shaver...
Mar 05, 2010

how would you type this?  Any help appreciated - thanks! ...

TYPE OF BONE PUTTY
Mar 24, 2010

Anyone familiar with what s/l Acell or Asell bone putty - used in an interbody fusion?   ...

Air-bone (?) Conduction Intact.
Aug 12, 2010

Doctor dictates for Physical Examination: Ears:  TMs intact.  Hearing grossly intact.  "Air to bone" conduction intact. Is that transcribed "Air-bone"? ...

S/l Terpatanes Bone Scan
Aug 31, 2010

If symptoms persist, I think a s/l terpatanes bone scan may give us some evidence about whether this is coming loose or not. The patient has pain after a unicompartmental knee replacement. TIA. ...

Distance Runner X-ray - S/l Bone-ile
Sep 14, 2010

x-ray of long distance runner - "There is minimal s/l bone-ile in the fibula distally, but no other bony lesions appreciated. ...

Allograft Bone *s/l Vitas*
Sep 28, 2010

If this is an abbreviation, what is the expansion? Thanks so much. ...

Progenics Plus Allograft Bone
Jan 08, 2011

Is Progenics Plus allograft bone a brand name?  Should it be capitalized?  Thanks ...

Nondissipating Bone Marrow?
Apr 09, 2011

S/l "nondissipating" bone marrow transplant.  Any insight as to what she might be saying? ...

Osteoseal Bone Graft?
Apr 11, 2011

applied to the right tibia - any clues? ...