A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

front sac capsule? - Tracey Larson

Posted: Aug 02, 2011

Contrast material was injected to distend the front sac capsule for provocation.

Is FRONT SAC right?

short for sacroiliac....... - MTANY

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Similar Messages:

Sa Capsule Or Xa Capsule Maybe??? Idk
Jun 12, 2010

yes the doctor is saying for ex...Prevacid 30 mg sa capsule one daily....is that "sa" correct it sounds like sa or xa....somthing ending and sounding like sa and then she says it again she gives the drug, dosage, and then say ___ capsule one daily???? I need your help please and thank you ...

Breast Capsule Grading Question
Aug 31, 2011

I've got a plastic surgery dictation. Doc is talking about a breast capsule. He says  it was quite thin being of a grade 1 or grade 2 level.  Just wondering if anyone knows  if grade 1 should be a roman numeral or arabic numeral.  ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

The Kidneys Have A Thin Capsule. The Cortices Show (s/l Mamerrialy)of Normal Appearance.
Jun 08, 2010

The kidneys have a thin capsule. The cortices that show (s/l mamerrialy) of normal appearance. ...

On Any Front
Nov 10, 2013

Here's my observation for a Sunday for what that's worth   No matter what aspect of Nuance you work in, be it MLS OR QC, you are never good enough, never fast enough, never perfect enough, you are not the mind reader they had hoped they had hired.   If you pore over a job to leave fewer blanks, you are too slow. If you try to meet production, you leave too many blanks.  Oh, and don't try to point out errors on the account specifics cuz chances are they will never g ...

What Does The R Stand For In Front Of The Job #?
Mar 16, 2011

Hi - Had 2 transcriptions from a new hospital, and both had an R encased in a box in front of the internal job number.  Anyone know what this means? TIA ...

Doctors And Front End SR
Apr 27, 2014

Hospital where I worked before being outsourced kept a friend of mine on for QA. Now they don't outsource at all. Using a program like Dragon and the doctor dictating has to edit his own report. And QA is auditing the doctors! If the report is not accurate, the doctor is written up. No more blaming the MT for their mistake. ...

Front And Center-it Seems The LM People Who Got Their Pay Cut
Aug 17, 2010

are the lucky ones.  (see below threads)  I have received emails of many being just laid off without warning and MAYBE a week's notice.  Take this as a warning people!  We work at home and don't know what is going on until it is too late-except for MT STARS.  GET IT? ...

Any News Yet On The Coding Front?
Mar 19, 2014

or maybe not so patiently :-) ...

DSS Voice File With A $ Sign In Front Of It?
Jul 29, 2011

I agreed to do some work in coverage for someone and the doctor sent files directly.  He uses an Olympus recorder that uploads on AS-4000 Pro Player platform.  Once uploaded, it sends each voice file out by encrypted email.  So I got the .dss file but it comes as .$dss In addition to the voice file, there is an .html file that contains the header information for the recording.  I downloaded the DSS Lite Player, but it doesn't recognize the file.  Before I start d ...

Synergy - Another Indian Front Company
Apr 28, 2012

When reading their website.  Little grasp of English grammar.  Misspelled words.  Typical foreign adjectives.  Bah! ...

Silent Type - Having To Pay Up Front To Train In Jersey!
Jul 08, 2011

Thanks for letting me know about having to pay up front to train in Jersey! I wouldn't even do that if we had the money when you don't know how awful of an account you may get or horrible platform. I was just getting ready to test. Thanks for the info! ...

So Sick Of Docs With 12-inch Thick Tongues! They Should Have To Use Front-end SR! NM
Jun 17, 2015

Webmedx Presents Award To Providers For Front-end Speech Implementation
Sep 17, 2010

This article was from July, I just found it. It may have been addressed back then, and if so I missed it. Here is one part of the article: "Currently in use at several Webmedx customer sites, the ability for physicians to capture documentation using front-end voice recognition and then self-edit their work reduces costs by 60% for every transcribed report." This is the link to the article: http://www.healthcareitnews.com/press-release/webmedx-presents-award-providers-front-end-speech-implem ...

Any Input Appreciated Re: Front-desk Optometry Office Work
Jun 21, 2012

I'm a former MT who decided I couldn't live "peaceably" with VR (LOL) and left MT a few months ago.  I've had some trouble finding a job outside of MT since then, though.  I'm willing to branch out, but I suspect that after many, many years of doing MT, some employers aren't willing to take a chance that I'd be happy long-term in a less-challenging job.  (The applications I most often get a response from are medical-type jobs.)  Maybe they'r ...