A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

help on how to write these regions - see message please

Posted: Apr 24, 2012

The patient's peritoneal carcinomatosis index is 34.  This is as follows:  Region 03, region 13, region 23, region 33, region 42, region 53, region 63, region 73, region 82, region 92, region and 102, region 112, region 123.  The small bowel serosa surface and had minimal disease.

They were dictated as region zero 3, 1 3, etc.  Im thinking maybe I should have them as 0-3, 1-3, etc all the way down the line to region 10-2, 11-2, 12-3??? 

you're correct sm - flybye

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's a link to the index and scoring 0-12=regions 1-3=lesion size, so 0-3, 1-3...12-3 is correct.

Similar Messages:

NJA IN MQ REGIONS
Jul 28, 2010

Is there any particular region that gets NJA more than others?  Would you be willing to post your state?  I'm wondering why my region is bombarded with work in the past 6 - 8 months.  I am getting calls and emails BEGGING for help. We are always back logged and being offered bonuses and incentive pay.  I am in SW New Mexico.  It is easy to get help and a hold of my CCM and RTL and they are very helpful and professional. Just wondering if it's all in one area o ...

What Are Regions?
Apr 07, 2011

Does it mean your main hospitals/clinics are in a specific region?  Just curious as I'm former Spheris & we didn't have anything like that.  My primary is in FL & my backups are from coast to coast pretty much. ...

Transcend Regions?
Jan 31, 2010

When I was with MQ, it had regions, but in all the information we MDIers have thus received, I don't remember anyone talking about regions.  So will the accts that merged over be split into regions? By the way, has anyone (MDIers) received the new log-in numbers yet?  I expect we'll need them for tomorrow and I have yet to hear about mine... ...

MMEs In All Regions Mainly Doing MT And
Apr 06, 2010

NM   ...

Swapboard - Are Any Regions Using It??????
May 28, 2010

I am in the north region and no one is using the Swapboard except me, which does not do me any good!!  What is going on???  Any other regions actively using it??? ...

What Regions Have Work Right Now?
Jan 04, 2012

Are there any regions that are working here in the UNITED STATES today right now?  ...

NJA In One Of The North Regions
May 29, 2013

I know Memorial Day slowed the work down, but come on!!! ...

Are There Specific Regions
Feb 28, 2014

Specific regions??? I wish. I am supposed to be West but have reports from California, Oregon, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Virginia, etc.  You name it.  Hardly ever the same client or dictator. This doesn't make it easy to make line count or any money having to start over with every report.   ...

Mergining Of Regions?
Aug 06, 2014

Can someone explain what this merge of regions is? I have not received a single email regarding any changes. ...

All The Regions Are Merged Into One?
Aug 16, 2014

TSM (whatever) sent e-mail saying "With the merger of all regions into one..." I thought it was just a couple of BoBs merging.  Ok. I'd say TSMs will be on the chopping block first, then us, then the suits can put on the party hats and open the Mysore facility with glee. ...

Question Abour Your Regions?
Dec 21, 2009

From reading MQs posts it seems that different regions do better than others.   My question is, are you hired and put into a "Region" according to where you live or your experience, or who needs help, or . . . ?   Have a Merry X-Mas and hopefully a Happy New Year! ...

Quality Guidlines Across Regions
Apr 24, 2010

After discussing with some MTs in other regions, I am discovering that MMEs across regions are doing things differently.  I just became an MME last year and had not done QA before.  We have repeatedly been told to only fix what is WRONG - and to NOT make the report look like we typed it ourselves.  In other words, don't be picky - only change it if it changes the meaning of the sentence/report. However, this is not the case across regions.  I've seen MTs in other r ...

Slow In One Of The North Regions
Aug 01, 2012

Jobs dribbling in drip.....drip.....drip ...

Creation Of 'super Regions' So Do We No Longer Have A BOB?
Nov 06, 2013

just got the email from my HSDM.  Don't want to copy word for word on here.  ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Let's Try This One More Time. "Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Intern
Aug 10, 2010

Let's try this one more time. "Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) 'pointment' or infarctions." ...

Write Off?
Jun 11, 2010

Hi, eveyrone. I just started as an MT in Michigan, and I am going to be working from home fairly soon. I am moving back to New York for my music degree and transcribing in my free time. Problem: I have a very old laptop that is starting to fall apart. The keys don't always work and, although it is my baby, I can not keep using it for transcriptions. My boss had said he heard that we could write off a new laptop as an expense (much as flight attendants can write off their own laptops and mak ...

How Should I Write Out This CK Lab Value?
Jul 19, 2010

The doctor says,  " CK of fifty-nine-three-nine-four".   59,394? 59.394? 59-394? 59/394? 50, 93, 94? Thanks in advance for any and all enlightenment you can bestow upon me.  My brain is a fried mess - time for a break! ...

Write About It
Oct 13, 2012

Yahoo contributor network.  They will publish you.  All you have to do is register and write.     ...

How Do You Write Out...
May 02, 2013

It's a Whisper wire over-the-wire 1520Is over-the-wire capped or not?  I've seen both.  How do you write 1520?  Appreciate the help.  ...

FLAIR Intensity In The Right "parasagittal, Parietal, Cortical" Regions. How To Type?
Aug 22, 2010

FLAIR intensity in the right parasagittal, parietal, cortical regions.  How to type? ...

All-Write Transcription
Dec 03, 2009

Has anyone heard of or worked for this transcription company?  If so, what are your thoughts and more specifically on average how many billable monthly lines are available at this transcription company?  Is the work steady or sporadic?  Thanks in advance for your comments. ...

How To Write COPD
Jan 19, 2010

Is the correct way to type COPD in a discharge diagnosis.....COPD or to spell it out?   Thanks:) ...

Write Out Date?
Mar 06, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a new rule in MQ land about never writing out the date, always making it numbers only?  I get back reports every once in a while with all the written dates crossed out and replaced with numbers yet the CP does not specify either way.  So, when a doctor states March 3, 2010..that is how I type it, if he states 03/03/2010, that is how I type it.  I am going to complain to my manager about this but I was wondering maybe I missed a new rule.  Tha ...

How Would You Write This Number?
Mar 11, 2010

The doctor is dictating a white count number  and he distinctly says "Thirty-eight thousand point 4."  (The patient has CLL).  How would you write this number?  My guess is 38,000.4 ...

How To Write Levels
May 28, 2010

how to write this "level 2, 3, 4, and 5 lymph node dissection"? numbers or roman numerals? ...

What Is The Proper Way To Write...
Jun 11, 2010

What is the prope way to type this out:   five-tenths of a cc. I have been typing 0.5 cc, but I am thinking maybe it should be 0.05 cc.  Please help set me straight!  Thanks! ...

OK Gotta Write This
Jun 17, 2010

ASR:  tachy fell axis I am wiping the tears from my eyes on this one.  What a stupid program.  I swear it is written by the Indians.  I had a wonderful English-speaking clear-as-day doctor yesterday, first name of Daniel, and the ASR did not get 75% of his dictation.  It was just words and gibberish.  It was a crying shame.  That could have been a helpful tool in that instance.  It should have been able to transcribe him perfectly and editing should have ...

How Would You Write 5 Minus Out Of 5
Jul 16, 2010

In some sentances they say 5 out of 5 to muscle testing, sometimes 5 minus out of 5, or 4 plus out of 5.  I am not allowed to use the + or - sign.  I've got the 5/5, but is it correct to put 5 minus/5 or just type out 5 minus out of 5. ...

Correct Way To Write A1C
Jul 27, 2010

Is it A1C, A1c or A1-C?   ...