A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On RT simulation: His arms were held slightly "a kimble" on his sides. - traci

Posted: Dec 23, 2010

?

akimbo - .

[ In Reply To ..]

:D Thanks! - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

YW! - : )

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Painful Arms
Nov 23, 2011

The tops of my forearms are tender lately, sore.  I increased the hours I am working lately and that's when it started.  Any suggestions on how to help this and do you think it will eventually get better?  Owie! ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Let's Try This One More Time. "Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Intern
Aug 10, 2010

Let's try this one more time. "Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) 'pointment' or infarctions." ...

Another Job Ad For MedScribe But Slightly Different Company Name
Jul 23, 2012

I work there and it has always been MedScribe Information Systems, Inc.  This ad says MedScribe Services LLC.  Does anyone have insight as to what this means?  I loved the previous poster's comment "the silence is deafening."  So true!  I've run out of work more in the past 3 weeks than I have since I've been there.  ...

Awesome Arm Exercise For Tired Arms And
Apr 09, 2014

I was watching a yoga show ("watching" being the operative word) and the instructor said she had a great exercise for people who sit at a desk and type all day. You can do this in your chair. You hold your arms out to your sides and keeping them straight out, rotate/twist them back and forth within the shoulder socket. You go as far as you can one way, and then hold it for a few seconds and then go the other way as far as you can and hold it. Your palms will point down one way and up ...

Ergonomic Saddle Chair/stoor With Arms
Nov 05, 2012

I am looking for an ergonimic chair/saddle stool with a back or arms to buy.  They are very pricey new, but I thought to see if anyone has one that just did not work out for them here.  If you have one and can send me pictures and my basic deal is I am very short and need one that the seat will adjust pretty low/ ie in the neighborhood of 16 inch height I would like to hear from you.  Thanks ...

Has Had Or Has Held???
Jan 10, 2011

I am not sure if I am hearing "has had" conservative treatment, she opted for surgical intervention....I am not sure if I am hearing "has held"...any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

I Have To Wonder Why We Are Held To Such
Feb 28, 2011

stringent TAT when doctors are allowed to wait weeks and/or months to dictate very old reports?  I have listened to basically one physician for the last 3 hours or so dictating old reports that should have been done in a timely manner.  Oh well, just venting here.  ...

Anyone Feel Like They Are Being Held Hostage By This Job?
Aug 27, 2013

Now they want us to sit around and get our time in during the 24 hour day in which we are scheduled to work.  As far as I can remember, when I signed up for this job I had to pick a schedule which I was to stick to or be in for consequences. Now..there is no work, which is no fault of the MT and we are supposed to work anytime during 24 hours to make up for it?  Who is making out in that situation? It sure isn't the transcriptionist.  If anyone falls for that, you are naive.& ...

Think MTSOs Can't Be Held Liable For Over-
Aug 04, 2014

It happened to tech company LinkedIn, (who should know better!) "LinkedIn agreed to pay nearly $6 million is back overtime wages and damages to employees after a U.S. Department of Labor investigation found the company violated federal labor laws." ...

Will Dictators Ever Be Held Accountable
Mar 25, 2015

I just had to stop and vent. I am appalled at the quality of dictation these days. The sentence structure, lack of consistency, outright errors and not paying attention to what they are saying. That goes for the stutterers, the repeaters, the ones who start a sentence and then just die off. If you cannot speak clearly and enunciate then you need to HIRE SOMEONE TO DICTATE FOR YOU. Have some respect for the people who have to try and interpret your garbage or GET OFF THE SYSTEM. We cannot i ...

Whomever Is Entering Docs Into ADT Should Be Held Accountable. Sm
Mar 22, 2011

I have been here with MQ 4ever it seems.  Today, I just need to rant.  It seems that for the last week or so ASR has gotten WORSE, leaving out words and still not changing terms which have been repeatedly "corrected" by me.  It is not "learning".  Of course, I guess this means job security.    But, the next rant I have is how many ways can someone enter a docs credentials and initials in?   Constantly leaving out the periods after the middle initials ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Jobs Being Mysteriously Held In A Bunch Of Florida Accounts
Oct 29, 2009

I would appreciate hearing from anyone (e-mail me if you wish) if you have suddenly got NJA all day today with regard to a bunch of southern Florida accounts (cannot mention which hospital of course, but if you are an MT for them you will know which ones).  I e-mailed the person in charge of workload and the explanation was that "difficult dictators" are only being given to those who can do them.  I am a tier 3, 7 yrs with MQ and 30 as an MT (so pretty much experienced and been there d ...

Pt With Horner's Syndrome. She Seems *sweatily* On Both Sides Of The Face. Face Is Otherwise S
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

"True And Positioning" Shifts Were Made Using Comparison With The CT Simulation
Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning.  ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

On Radiation Oncology Simulation...Two "dento Rows" Were Placed In The Left Groin Fold.
Oct 15, 2010

She was placed on a pillow with Styrofoam, and her hands were positioned high by holding handles across on her chest.  Two dental _ were placed in the left groin fold. ...

He Still Notes A Slightly Dry Cough And Occasional S/l "recumbent" Wheeze.
Feb 27, 2010

Thanks guys ...

Her Arms And Legs Are Likewise Very Thin And Almost S/l “kakesic”. Any Help Would Be
Sep 28, 2011

PSA Slightly Elevated With S/l "flue Plate"
Dec 14, 2011

PSA slightly elevated with s/l "flue plate" at the level of 3.9 to 4.6 at the present time. ...

Hand Exam: Pt Has Weak S/l *APB And Slightly Weak FB*.
Oct 19, 2010

x ...

Prepping For Surgery: "Arms Were Tucked In And The "s/l Drain Stops" Were In Place&q
Mar 28, 2012

x ...

Sounds Like "hand Saids Were Held"
Jun 10, 2010

sounds like:  "hand saids were held"   since the patient had a history of hematemesis ...

In Radiation Oncology Simulation: "matchline" Or "match-line" ??
Nov 21, 2011

The matchline was determined. Wires were placed over the entrance and exit points of the tangential beam, as well as the matchline. ...