A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

patient with lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis taking medication *se vel a*?? Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Jul 19, 2010

nm

Savella - barnacle

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Can you hear - Savella? s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
"Manage your fibromyalgia symptoms with Savella..."

my guess would be Savella - wemowet

[ In Reply To ..]
This is used for fibromyalgia

Spelling of drug - BB

[ In Reply To ..]
Savella (milnacipran) FDA approved drug for fibromyalgia.

I've heard this before.. it is Savella for fibromyalgia - Ms.Daville

[ In Reply To ..]
have a great day

Similar Messages:

Older Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication?
Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of an older RA medication that s/l kolt?  The only reason it was stopped is b/c there were newer medications available and I can't find anything, given that she sould be saying just about anything that starts with a "k" sound and has one syllable.  Thanks! ...

Medication For Either Osteoarthritis Or Rheumatoid Arthritis
Feb 07, 2011

drug sounds like: Inbumatone or invematone?  ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Sep 20, 2010

"The patient gives a good history of symmetric inflammatory disease with onset and stiffness that are consistent with a s/l seenya rheumatoid arthritis.  She does not have a significant family history, but she is a smoker, which is a known risk factor for developing RA." I'm unsure if the dr. is changing her mind midsentence and wants to say "that are seen in a" or if she's saying "with a seed of" or something completely different.  I thought she might be saying "senior" but ...

Test For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Mar 13, 2010

s/l a strong re-speck-ture  - test for rheumatoid arthritis.  ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine
Jun 20, 2011

Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis being treated with leflunomide and "evadafept".  Any suggestions?  TIA.  ...

Hearing Loss/rheumatoid Arthritis
Oct 28, 2009

Anyone out there have any hearing loss? I have developed significant hearing loss. My ENT has encouraged me to keep transcribing, with the use of a boosted headset and I am trying. Telephone use is very difficult and almost non-existent. Boosters do not help. Also diagnosed recently with RA and having difficulty with my fingers, but not letting it get me down. I am on treatment that is working well. Just wondered if anyone else is having any of these issues and how they are dealing with them. Th ...

Medication For Psoriatic Arthritis
Jan 09, 2012

Looking for help with a medication that s/l tagarek for psoriatic arthritis.  Anyone got any ideas what this might be? ...

The Patient Is Now Taking S/l Kih-drel, 1 At Bedtime.
Feb 27, 2013

If it helps, here is problem list -- 1.    Insulin requiring diabetes, as dictated above, complicated by peripheral neuropathy, nephropathy, and legal blindness.  2.    Hypertension. 3.    Hyperlipidemia. 4.    Diastolic heart failure. 5.    Legal blindness with history of laser therapy and retinal detachment;  cannot see to read or drive and, in fact, does not even perceive light anymore from his left eye. 6.& ...

Patient Has Been Taking Her Meds And Lasix, So I Cannot Calcuate S/l FINA NM
Jan 20, 2010

xx ...

Patient Allergic To Medication S/l Sin-a-vac...nm
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Medication S/l Neotiacin CT...patient With MDS/anemia Please See More...
Nov 17, 2009

other meds listed are Aranesp, allopurinol, and digoxin...the dose for the unknown medication is 240 mg daily... ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

S/l Lom Lupus
Nov 25, 2009

This is just family medical history and he says "diabetes and lom lupus".  I have mild but I really don't think that is it.  I cannot figure this out.  Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Lupus Symptoms...
Sep 09, 2010

This patient has systemic lupus erythematosus and the dr. is listing her symptoms..."Alopecia, skin nodules/rash, arthritis, photosensitivity, anemia, pleurisy, leukopenia, s/l 'hypoclopthemintemia'.  I feel like it's at the front of my brain, but I just can't seem to grasp it completely. ...

Drug For Lupus
Jan 26, 2011

Rheumatologist describing past medications for lupus: s/l "plaquenasodiaprin" (plaque-wa-naso-diaprin)  I can't find this anywhere.  Help?  Pleeeeezzz?   Thank you, everyone!!!  Plaquenil and azothiaprine is what I needed.  Phew.  ...

Lupus And Working
Aug 15, 2011

I work for an amazing company, really like my job and have been with this company for over 4 years. I was recently diagnosed (last week) with lupus (SLE) and it's really impacting my job performance. It's been noticed also by my employer and I'm wondering if I should tell them that I have lupus.  There are some days where I cannot remember the account specifics, my entire body is in a huge amount of pain and I'm continually exhausted.   I realize it ...

Pt With Rheumatoid Arth. Doc Says ...
Mar 19, 2010

i talked to her about the disease modifying "antilimatic" drugs ???? ...

Rheumatoid Factor.
Feb 02, 2012

I need to know how to transcribe rheumatoid factors.  He dictates as "Rheumatoid factor was 25-80/25:80."  He didn't dictate titer or u/mL. ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

ACR Arthritis?
Aug 25, 2011

The patient has ACR arthritis.  I can't figure out what this means.  He is having rotator cuff issues.  Thanks. ...

S/l Degenderbosty Arthritis
Nov 07, 2010

Know what this could be?    s/l degenderbosty arthritis    ...

AROBIA For Arthritis?
Jul 12, 2011

I cannot seem to get a good sound for this.  Thanks for a clue!   ...

Empty Arthritis?
Aug 03, 2013

An ESL is enumerating the surgical risks of hand surgery. He lists osteoarthritis and what sounds like "MT arthritis". [That would be like what we get from too much typing;)] Seriously anyone have an idea what this could be. I have researched many kinds of arthritis and the closest I can find is enthesia-related arthritis which appears to be a child ailment and the patient is not a child.    ...

S/l Ageefacee Joint Arthritis
May 05, 2011

Doc says: "Patient has some s/l ageefacee joint arthritis." In googling I found "age facet joint arthritis" but I have no idea if this is right. Can this be right? Who pronounces "age" as "agee"?? I also thought "facet" was pronounced as "fah-SET." This doc is not ESL. He is usually clear as a bell. Does anyone know what "ageefacee" might be? Or is this guy yanking my chain?? (Yes, I'm paranoid <g>) ...

Arthritis Type Pain
Apr 28, 2012

Ever heard of a joint pain / arthritis that sounds like hammers gallo? ...

SR Vs Straight Transcription With Arthritis
Oct 18, 2013

Is SR easier on your fingers, joints than straight transcription? TIA. ...

Psoriatic Illegal Arthritis?
Aug 15, 2014

This is exactly what the dictator is saying, is this a thing? ...

2 Meds For Lupus (s/l) "aurilici And Costeride" ? Nm
Aug 17, 2010

x ...

Med S/l Lo-meer-a Pt Has DM, HTN, Arthritis, High Cholesterol,
May 03, 2012

x ...