A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lung face - waxy

Posted: Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.  

Anyone hear of right lung face?

Lung face - Notsonewbie

[ In Reply To ..]
See if you hear base.

lung face - waxy

[ In Reply To ..]
no, I do not

As the other poster said, it's base. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

lung face - Privacygal

[ In Reply To ..]
A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung base. (not face)

Similar Messages:

Pt With Horner's Syndrome. She Seems *sweatily* On Both Sides Of The Face. Face Is Otherwise S
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Prolonged Service Without Face To Face Patient Contact
Nov 09, 2010

Can 99358 and 99359 still be reported in addition to e/m services and procedures or should we use another code? ...

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...

Lung
Jun 09, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   sounds like ----intravulaur septic that filled---birefringent crystals..?? ANY help!?! ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Inasipe Of The Lung
Dec 24, 2010

Help! Is there something like inasipe or indasipe of the lung? My doctor says it three times and I can find no info on it. I have googled all possible spellings and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! ...

Lung Wipeout
Feb 10, 2011

She was admitted with left lung s/l wipeout. ...

Lung Exam
Apr 02, 2011

H&P, doctor sounds like he is saying Lungs:  Increased TRACHEAL sounds both bases?   ...

Lung Disease
May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!   ...

Lung Anatomy S/l Pickoff
Sep 01, 2010

Doc says:  "There was an obvious tumor mass just above the left upper lobe s/l pickoff."  I cannot for the life of me figure out if this is a real term or slang or if I'm hearing it totally wrong. Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Question On Lung Scan
Jan 25, 2011

S/L --- V/Q lung scan showed quantitative perfusion "aspaud" right lobe .... Any clues? Thanks, Abby ...

S/l Thora-lung Chest Tube?...nm
Jul 23, 2010

...nm ...

Max Face
Feb 05, 2010

I haven't ever heard this phrase before and wondered if someone could tell me what it is/the correct way to transcribe it. Patient has facial trauma after high-speed motor vehicle collision. ...and on arrival had imaging workup with a traumagram and "max face" CT. ...

Face It...
Apr 17, 2013

She/they are never ever. EVER. going to tell you what you want to hear on these calls. Ever.  They tell us things we already know - what our collective concerns are via the employee survey, that they're oh-so-excited about this and that - things that will pad THEIR paychecks, not ours - and spout off a bunch of useless "statistics" that not one of us cares about - pretty much how successful THEY are as a company, not us as the MTs. Pass on some of that wealth!  Again, if you' ...

I Indeed On His Face! (sm)
Dec 26, 2013

Dictated: "I&D'd on his face" ...

Face It
Mar 20, 2014

don't know what they are doing, any more than they knew what they were doing with MT, other than how to make it more profitable for themselves. ...

Lung Clear And Symmetrical Without S/l Domus Or Domes
Dec 17, 2009

So I'm typing away, minding my own business, and this doc says:  "The lungs are clear and symmetrical without s/l domus/domis/or maybe domes."  The only thing I was able to find was something about the domes of the diaphragm. Can anyone clue me in as to what this means?  ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Rash On The Face
Apr 20, 2011

In the history the patient complains of a rash around her mouth. in the PX HEENT is remarkable for "perlash" In the plan: "Perlash" will be treated with Lotrisone cream. Perlash?  I can't finding anything.  It is pretty clear.   ...

En Face A Word?
Oct 26, 2012

Does anyone know if "en face" is a word?  Thank you. ...

'u" Of The Face
Aug 29, 2013

"even the "u" of the face is lessened in color" ...

EVERY DAY, Another SLAP In The Face!
Dec 29, 2013

The other day I emailed my "boss" asking for a reversal on a FIESA because the report came through with no information but the dictator's name. I got dinged because when I did a search to find the person, a piece of information was incorrect. Not something he verbally said, just something I'm supposed to know for this account which has a bazillion different entities. Of course, she was off for most of the holiday week and just got back to me, wondering what my point was be ...

Oncology Upper Lobe FDG S/l Abbott Lung Lesion
Jun 24, 2010

The patient states that his new right upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion was found on routine surveillance PET scan ...

Face It. Our Piece Of The Pie Is Smaller.
Sep 22, 2010

This used to be a career where many of us were able to ride the gravy train for awhile.  Don't get me wrong, we really worked hard for our money.  But, back in the day, we either had our own accounts and kept the entire cpl, or we worked for an MTSO who subcontracted to us or hired us to transcribe and we got a bigger piece of that cpl pie.  I made some fantastic money even 12 years ago.  I was working on tapes or rerecording on from my Skutch box. The years have advanc ...

Nuance Laughed In My Face
Mar 05, 2013

Yesterday I got a call from Support asking questions about my system for the upcoming ebtxt migration.  When I told him I had satellite, he actually laughed and then turned to his coworkers, joked to them about it, and they all laughed too.  When I asked what was so funny, he was taken aback, as if he didn't expect me to be offended by his behavior.  He then apologized and mumbled something about satellite having a slow download time. Not only was his behavior unprofessiona ...

A Smiley Face Moment
Nov 20, 2014

Typed a friendly, clear, efficient doctor on an account I have never heard of before and will probably never have again, but he was dictating on a "pleasantly demented woman" and exam was "a little difficult" due to the fact that she "sang throughout the entire exam." It just made me smile to think of the elderly lady sitting there singing while he was trying to listen to her heart and lungs. I'll take whatever smiles I can get these days...   ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...