A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tenderness to palpation in the right anterior medial chest wall. Is it anteromedial or as typed? T - lr

Posted: Mar 27, 2011

xx

I Type As Dictated Unless... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I type as dictated unless there is a client or company perference. They both mean the same thing.

Similar Messages:

Slow Unbuffler Quanitative Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Nov 06, 2011

I am transcribing a physical exam of a diverticulitis patient that sounds like, "Slow unbuffler quantative abdominal tenderness to deep palpation". ...

S/l "slow Muffler" On Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Sep 02, 2011

This is on a patient who has diverticulitis ...

Pt Has A "throm And Topical Pad" Applied To Chest Wall Drain.
Aug 08, 2011

She does demonstrate some previous bleeding from the posterior chest wall drain site that has a stitch in place currently.  She has a thrombotopical pad applied to her anterior chest wall drain site.  ...

S/l "pexied" The Port To The Chest Wall
Dec 09, 2010

Doing an operative report with a portacath placement into the chest...any help would be much appreciated!  Is "pexied" slang and is it the right word here? ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

S/l Drop Palpation
Feb 08, 2010

With regards to the right hip, it is also evaluated showing no swelling or deformity.  There is significant tenderness to s/l drop palpation over the greater trochanter.   tia. ...

Grammar - Inspection And Palpation WAS Unremarkable
Jan 07, 2012

Inspection and palpation WAS unremarkable OR Inspection and palpation WERE unremarkable.   ...

CBA Or CVA Tenderness
Aug 09, 2010

Under abdomen, I hear "there is no CBA tenderness"  I cannot tell if it is CVA or CBA tenderness.  I have a feeling it is CVA, but I am not quite sure what this atands for. ...

CVA Tenderness
Aug 01, 2011

in physical examination, does CVA tenderness go under abdomen or back.  TIA ...

Minimal To No Tenderness
Nov 18, 2009

This doctor loves these complex phrases, and there are a few I am not sure about.  Do these need hyphens?  Is there a good place to reference this, as this is not in my Stedman's Word books that I can find.   Thanks. minimal to no tenderness superior to inferior fracture 1 pack per day smoker ...

There Is No Tenderness Or Rigidity
May 27, 2010

ABDOMEN:  There is no tenderness or rigidity. OR ABDOMEN:  There are no tenderness or rigidity. I got an error today for typing IS instead of ARE.  Are does not even sound right when speaking the sentence.  Just curious if I am wrong. ...

No Cass Tenderness?
Jul 12, 2010

Pedal pulses present. No "cass" tenderness? ...

Perispinal Tenderness
Oct 27, 2011

Google keeps redirecting me to paraspinal and I can't find any information about perispinal; however, this doctor clearly says perispinal tenderness. "Perispinal" in my Stedman's speller, but I'm not sure if there is a "perispinal tenderness" because I cannot find any valid sources. Is perispinal tenderness the right word? ...

Ear Exam - No S/l Pinna Or Pa-rin-gal Tenderness
May 22, 2010

Any ideas?  s/l pinna or pa-rin-gal tenderness in either ear. ...

Perithoracic Or Parathoracic Tenderness
Mar 16, 2011

Doctor states, "There was generalized parathoracic and paralumbar tenderness."  I can verify paralumbar, but I have been unable to verify parathoracic.  I did find perithoracic.  Is parathoracic a word?  ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

Upon Insertion Of S/L Otus?? There Is Tenderness In The External Canal Of The Ear
Nov 07, 2009

NM ...

Prostate Without S/l Dystrophy, Nodularity, Tenderness, Or S/l Vom U Lence
Jun 09, 2010

Prostate exam:  Moderately large prostate without s/l dystrophy, nodularity, tenderness, or s/l vomulence.  when he says what s/l dystrophy, the audio is a little fuzzy and I'm not sure.  The end of the word definitely sounds like *a fee ...

S/l Anterior Spurulex Spine
Nov 06, 2009

It is a hernia operation.  It sounds like incision was made between the "anterior spurulex spine and the pubic....." ...

Anterior S/l Carporaphy 4 Rectocele
May 27, 2010

She recently underwent total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, anterior s/l carporaphy and posterior s/l carporaphy for rectocele, stress urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain. ...

Unsure Of Anterior Synovectomy
Jun 24, 2010

The patient is now 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee.  Findings revealed a medial plica, chondromalacia patella, trochlear notch of the femur, and an anterior synovectomy.  All of these were débrided.   I am unsure this is correct even though it is said clearly. This is a procedure not a finding and that is why I am very unsure. TIA. ...

Anterior (something Starting With An A) Is Unremarkable
Jun 28, 2013

Can anyone help with this. ...

Anterior Lumbar Or Anterolumbar?
Jul 11, 2013

I get myself so confused on these all the time b/c I never know when it's okay to combine the words and when it's not and the docs always say them separately no matter what.  For an "anterior lumbar interbody fusion with instrumentation" would it be anterior lumbar or should I change that to anterolumbar? Thanks for your help! ...

Up Against The Wall
Apr 11, 2010

No viable options.  STUCK!   Can't move.  Can't progress.   Can't do work.  Don't know what to do AT ALL.  Signed off my shift in exactly this situation.  This happened a couple of nights ago.  Now it's being demanded that I sign a Written Warning which mis-states the cause for action, and I have refused to sign it.  Conference call on Monday.  Details follow: Never ONE TIME in over ten years of working for Med ...

Anterocentral Or Anterior-central Ankle
Dec 21, 2010

...there is tenderness over the anterior-central or anterocentral ankle. TIA ...

Meatal Or Medial
Nov 16, 2009

They seem to both make sense, which would you go with?   Nasoendoscopy is performed which demonstrates scarring of the left middle turbinate to the [medial or meatal] wall of the maxillary sinus. ...

L5 DPR Medial Branch
Oct 20, 2011

Ok, brain's gone to mush.  What's DPR stand for in the context of lumbar spine?  Thanks so much!   ...

Hitting A Wall
Apr 20, 2010

I am having such difficulty concentrating today.  All these ASR charts with at least 4-5 corrections per sentence.  What a waste.  Probably minimum wage today.  My dog used to listen to me vent when no one else was around, wagged her tail and put her head on my lap as I typed, but she had to be put down in Feb:( Sorry, just needed to vent to someone who understands, unlike my DH, kids and all my friends who think I have a great job working at home!  I guess it ...

I Think The Writing Is On The Wall For Me
Dec 04, 2012

Okay, so I know what has been happening the past few months, but since it didn't affect me directly, I just kinda put it out of my mind.  But since the first of the month, my BOB is out of work during my shift (late afternoon/early evening).  This has never happened before.  Wondering if it is because daytime people are switching to later hours or my work is going overseas?  Not NJA yet, just unfamiliar work for the majority of my shift.  If this is how it's go ...

Canal Wall Down
Dec 31, 2012

Is "canal wall down" ever hyphenated? ...