A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fast Chart - current info on Fast Chart - anon

Posted: Dec 10, 2011

Anyone have any current info on Fast Chart, good, bad, ugly?  Checked the Archives, not much recent info.  Thanks!

FAST CHART - Alice D.

[ In Reply To ..]
In their contract they request notice whenever an MT is planning to resign. However, they do not provide the same courtesy. I know someone who worked for them for almost 3 years, was always available and willing to work extra, especially on weekends. Fast Chart lost an account, acted like they were going to train her on another, had her doing a minimum of 10 jobs a day for a week, but then she received an email stating that they decided to cancel her contract, without notice. This just happened at the end of October. So, if you decide to work for them, do not plan on any job security and consider all this whenever you might decide to give up family time or other activities to work extra for them. They do not seem to have any loyalty to their dedicated ICs. As I understand it, they also have a few very nasty QA people, who are apparently given free reign as far as lack of courtesy.

Alice - RE: Fast Chart - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks Alice, I appreciate the info, definitely will not apply.

Similar Messages:

Fast Chart - Does Anyone Work For Fast Chart
Mar 07, 2013

Does anyone work for Fast Chart and what can you tell me about them? ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Fast Chart Medical?
Mar 16, 2010

Anyone have any info on Fast Chart Medical?  Good, bad or ugly.  Thanks in advance. ...

Fast Chart?
Jun 12, 2010

Any info on this company?   ...

Anyone Know Anything About Fast Chart?
Feb 06, 2011

Anyone know anything about Fast Chart?  Thanks! ...

Fast Chart Or TTS
Aug 24, 2011

I got a job offer from both companies today.  One is for night's with much better pay and the other is during the day with some weekend hours in a month, but really low start out pay.  Not sure which company is better.  I read the posts, but still need a job right now.  Any input would be soooo appreciated.  ...

Does Anyone Have Anything Good To Say About Fast Chart?
Dec 15, 2009

I see a lot of negativity about Fast Chart on previous posts. I was just wondering if there is anything good about this company?? Thanks. ...

MQ Vs Fast Chart?? Would Appreciate Any Input. Thanks.
Jan 06, 2010

x ...

Fast Chart And Fees
Feb 18, 2011

I applied to Fast Chart, tested and then was offered a position.  So, I read their contract and got to the fees section.  I knew they charged a 7.50 fee for not meeting your line requirement, but then there was going to be another fee after you had been there for 90 days.  This fee is calculated using some kind of formula 40.00 - (A/B)*40....A is number of lines you actually transcribed and B is the Line requirement and then there is another formula to calculate edited lines.  ...

Fast Chart - How Are They To Work For
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone know about this company?  How are they to work for with respect to pay, available work, QA, etc.  Thank you in advance. ...

Fast Chart - Any Information Is Appreciated
Dec 16, 2009

Any information is appreciated on format, pay, etc. ...

Fast Chart- Anybody Making Any Money With Them?
May 10, 2010

I keep thinking about applying but have heard they have low pay so I wondered if anyone was making a living on that or happy at Fast Chart. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

One Company To Stay Away From Is Fast Chart
May 04, 2011

One company to stay away from is Fast Chart, but they OVERHIRE BIG TIME, and you cannot make a living, always running out of work, they ask for shifts, but it's a free for all, and they even posted in their newsletter and congats to a VR editor or edited 53,000 lines in a pay period!  Now, tell me how is that possible and maintain 98%, NOT. unless you are glued to the chair with a catheter, and also what about the other eidtors that needed the work!  Letting people work a free for all in ...

Fast Chart Transcription Company
May 29, 2015

I have worked for this company for 6 months, and I am about to quit.  I was reading some posts about Fast Chart Transcription were people said they were getting 7 cents a line with them.  I don't know when that was, but she started me at 3 cents a line.  Not only that, no matter how carefully I reviewed over and over the reports I did, she nitpicked everything and said my QA score was too low, 92%.  I looked at her corrections and it was things like when the doctor dicta ...

Fast Chart - Is It Possible To Make Any Money Doing Editing For 0.03 A Line?
Feb 15, 2011

Is it possible to make any money doing editing for 0.03 a line?  I was offered a position with them and it is 90-95% editing.  I have never done editing before and am just wondering if it is something that is worth trying.  It is only part-time.  I have been trying to find something, but I am not having any luck.  TIA ...

Need Benefits Fast! Know Of Co That Gives Dental Ins Fast?
Jul 19, 2010

Need benefits fast!  Know of co that gives dental ins fast? ...

InterPro Transcription - Need Info Fast! /sm
May 15, 2012

Any info on InterPro Transcription based in Arizona  - good or bad? Anyone ever worked for them or even heard of them?  Need to make decision soon.  Had never heard of them.  First pay period is paper check which for some  reason makes me nervous! Nothing in archives...  TIA ...

Any Info On Fast Transcription That Is On The Job Seekers Board? NmNm
Mar 19, 2014

Xx ...

If Anyone Has Used Chart Net Before ?
Aug 23, 2012

Just wanting to know if anyone has used Chart Net before and if so, did you like it? Also, is it compatible to Dictaphone ExText platform? ...

Is There A Chart Somewhere That Lists
Nov 13, 2009

what all the different medical coder levels are? CCS, CCA, CPC, etc. What they are, how to get each one, where they can work, how much they make. Any info appreciated as it is very confusing. ...

SOAP Chart
Aug 15, 2011

When you are using a SOAP Chart style, do you every use PHSYICAL EXAMINATION in the headings? I have a doctor that added it in today with his dictations. I have never used it before in a SOAP. Thanks ...

Childs ER Chart
Sep 15, 2011

I'm trying to transcribe an ER chart for a baby and in her Physical Exam part the Dr. says her sallic is what it sounds like??? is normal fontanel is normal.. Any suggestions or anyone have any clue?? I'm fried and can't figure out a simple word ...

What Chart Net Is Like To Use As Far As Speech?
Oct 17, 2012

Can anyone tell me what Chart Net is like to use as far as speech?  I've been thinking of joining MM, but have no experience with Chart Net, and am a little concerned as they are only offering 4 cents a line on speech jobs!  I've also heard that it counts lines at 70 or 75 characters instead of 65 and am wondering if this is correct too?  Thanks. ...

Chart Script
Mar 03, 2014

Does anyone currently working with Chart Script know if it works using a satellite internet connection?  Thank you!!!  ...

Organizational Chart
Mar 12, 2015

Trying to find out who my HDSM's boss is. Anyone know where to find this. My HDSM ignores my emails, and I need answers. ...

STAT Nephro Chart
Mar 10, 2010

She is on peritoneal dialysis.  She does not have an access.  She has an old right AV s/l *brachiostemino* AV graft which was shut down at this time.   Thx!    ...

Psych Chart Use Of Swearing
Aug 10, 2010

The social worker dictates that the patient said, (quote) "Everything is driving me f-ing crazy."  Should I type f-ing or really type out the whole f word in the quotes? ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Speech Motion From Chart Net?
Feb 03, 2012

My company is changing software and this is what they are wanting to use.  This isn't M-Modal is it?  I can't find any information about it.  Thank you in advance. ...

ECS Chart Retrieval Services
Feb 23, 2013

https://fieldcareers-myecsinc.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=0   They are looking for people with medical records background.  Pays well, too bad it's only temp. Must be able to travel to sites near your home. ...

Bi-weekly Bonus Chart?
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks! ...

Survey - Do You Have Access To Chart?
Apr 28, 2014

I'm wondering how many MTs out there have access to patient charts.  As of now, I do and it's very helpful in looking up vitals, lab values, and doctors' names that the dictator invariably mumbles.  The company I work for will soon remove that access to MTs, and I'm wondering if this is a new HIPAA requirement or if we are moving to a platform that simply does not support it.  They are saying that it is because of HIPAA, but I think it's ridiculous to take ...