A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do I wirite renal artery-bypass history like that? - Amy

Posted: Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them.

you dont need a hyphen - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and aortofemoral should be one word

Similar Messages:

S/L "pressure Scan" Suggests Renal Artery Stenosis - SM
Jan 22, 2011

....but I can't really find anything to substantiate what I think I'm hearing. Help? ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

Fem To AT Bypass???
Aug 29, 2010

xxx ...

ISO Biliary Bypass
Apr 03, 2010

He has had an s/l ISO biliary bypass.    ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

ASR's Version Of Gastric Bypass
Jan 13, 2010

Actual dictation:   Gastric bypass. ASR:  Pastry bypass. I suppose if you bypassed enough pastries, you would eventually lose a little weight.  ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

S/L Anteritibal Artery
Nov 16, 2009

The velocities in the popliteal artery suggest around 50% stenosis. Additional 70-75% stenosis is suspected in the proximal left ("anteritibal") artery. ...

S/l Single Side Bypass Graft?
Jun 20, 2011

Single [side] has been bypass graft from aorta to right posterior descending #1 coronary artery. Doctor rushes through. I am not positive of what he says and cannot reference this. ...

Gastric Bypass Surgery - Postop
Aug 11, 2012

Dictated:  She thinks that during her pregnancy she "overate the pouch"... and can now eat larger volumes. Is "overate the pouch" correct?  He says it pretty clearly and I just want to make sure. ALSO:  Is it endoluminal or endolumenal Thank you. ...

Temporal Artery S/l Obsee
Oct 23, 2010

"The patient had an abscess at the temporal artery of s/l obsee."  The part that I am hearing as "of" might be part of the actual term  Any ideas? Thanks for any help. ...

Ethmo-ciliary Artery
Oct 29, 2010

working on a nasal bone x-ray.  He says very clearly "ethmo-ciliary artery".  Is there such an artery?  I've never heard of it and cannot find it anywhere. ...

Gastric Bypass: Is It XL/accel/excel Port?
Nov 12, 2009

Using a 10 mm camera and an 11 mm __XL/accel/excel__ port, I was able to enter the abdomen under direct vision. ...

Oferax ? In Rt Common Femoral Artery
Oct 29, 2009

Wow!!!  This is an angiogram of carotids via femoral artery.......cannot find this anywhere!!! ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Senting Of Occluded Right S/l Comfrom Artery
Feb 10, 2011

This doctor speaks very clearly and it sounds just like that.  It's not coronary and its not carotid.  Definitely sounds like above. Is it an acronym?  He does butcher words from time to time.  lol Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

*dull* Ectasia Over The Basilar Artery With Invagination Of The Ventral Medullary Area? Thanks Nm
Nov 14, 2010

nm ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Renal Transplant
Nov 25, 2009

MD dictated ?canabaric? renal transplant --- Any ideas? ...

Renal Disese
Mar 24, 2010

Which is correct, "medicorenal" or "medical renal" disease? ...

S/L Renal DisESSens
Oct 31, 2010

Patient with severe stenosis of upper ureter. "We had talked about various options for repair, including primary ureteral repair if possible with renal s/l disESSens." ...

Renal Ultrasound
Mar 07, 2012

The corticomedullary differentiation appears maintained, though, please keep in mind that the (___) secondary to patient body habitus.   1. corticomedually is it spelled correctly or is it cortico-medullary? 2. should there be a comma before and after , thought,?   ...

Renal Consult Help
Sep 06, 2012

anybody heard of this.. s/l  C-N-TOES syndrome.  i have searched everywhere.  this is also a foreign dr but this is best i can do phonetically.  thanks so much for the help   Hyponatremia, multifactorial, possibly secondary to hydrochlorothiazide; however, this has been on hold; also secondary with excessive p.o. fluid intake with low solute intake (*------* syndrome). The patient also reports dry mouth which makes her drink fluids constantly. Another possibility wou ...

Renal Sonogram
May 06, 2014

s/l medulocortical area???? ...