A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cardiac catheterization with *soundectomy* of left anterior descending coronary artery with stenting - anon

Posted: Mar 21, 2012

nm

Thrombectomy? Not much else in there to remove. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Aside from clots, what else is there that can be removed? You can do an ultrasound in the vessed. You can do a thrombectomy. Hard to tell since you didn't give enough context.

If it is a cath report listen to what they describe doing and fill it in from that.

Similar Messages:

Left Main Coronary Artery Of The Large Vessel Which S/l (traficakes) Into Large LAD...
Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Cardiac Catheterization
Jun 24, 2012

This is a cardiac catheterization: There are beautiful collaterals right up to the s/l "hilt." I did inject the right coronary artery orifice and could not fine the right sinus s/l "orifice." ...

Cardiac Catheterization Questions..see Message Please :)
Apr 13, 2010

Referral for cardiac catheterization with findings of multivessel coronary artery disease with proximal LAD 70% stenosis, mid LAD 80-90% stenosis, major marginal branch with 80-90% proximal stenosis, nondominant circumflex with mild s/l "avosclerosis" in the circumflex proper, first marginal with 80% "ostial/proximal" stenosis, right coronary artery mid 50-60% stenosis, "distal long" 70% stenosis. ...

S/l Willy Wire? Used In Stenting Procedure? Also I Cast Stenting?
Apr 02, 2014

New worktype for me.  Discussing stenting procedure and references s/l "i cast stenting" and a "willy wire"  Anyone?    Thanks! ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

Status Post Cardiac Catheterization With Subsequent PTC "I". Doesn't Say "A&quo
Apr 28, 2010

PTC "I"  ?? ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Coronary Angiogram All You That Do Coronary God Bless You...Its Killing Me
May 21, 2010

By Avis or ovis criteria it was a very appropriate size stent. ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

PTCA And Stenting
Sep 24, 2010

doctor says a "0.014 inch _____ floppy guidewire was advanced across the side struts"  Can't make out anything other than it is a 2-syllable word. ...

Colonoscopy Showing Active Colitis Along With A Transverse Descending Sigmoid And Rectum Biopsies Of
Oct 22, 2011

nm ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Heart Catheterization
Sep 30, 2010

Right heart catheterization right atrial pressure of 34.  s/l R pressure was 90/36 mmHg. ...

Catheters For Heart Catheterization
May 24, 2011

It sounds like the dictator is saying "Hidalgo catheter was passed for right heart catheterization" is this a name of catheter out there?   Thanks in advance for any help given. ...

S/l Loafers Catheter??? Used For Self-catheterization
Oct 20, 2011

NM ...

Catheterization Showed PVR Was 353 S/l Dines Per Cm To The Power Of -5 Per Seconds. Nm
Jul 18, 2014

X ...

Coronary Angiogram
Nov 03, 2010

S/L "lema" to the LAD... ...

A 7-French _____ Catheter Was Passed For Right Heart Catheterization.
Apr 06, 2011

Hi Everyone, a 7-French _____ catheter was passed for right heart catheterization. Sounds like "hoojalico" Thnx ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

Coronary Angiogram S/l Vizitek 25 ML Was Used, See Message
Jan 29, 2010

I thought maybe Vasotec, but 25 mL!  I've googled and looked in the drug book and can't confirm that amount.  Maybe someone out there has expertise in cardiology.  Could this be a similar-sounding contrast medium, or maybe doc just misspoke. ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

S/L Anteritibal Artery
Nov 16, 2009

The velocities in the popliteal artery suggest around 50% stenosis. Additional 70-75% stenosis is suspected in the proximal left ("anteritibal") artery. ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

Coronary Intensive Care Unit/Capitalize?
May 14, 2015

Should Coronary Intensive Care Unit be capitalized? Thank you. ...