A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ethmo-ciliary artery - karen

Posted: Oct 29, 2010

working on a nasal bone x-ray.  He says very clearly "ethmo-ciliary artery".  Is there such an artery?  I've never heard of it and cannot find it anywhere.

Ethmoid ciliary artery - Idle MT

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

S/L Anteritibal Artery
Nov 16, 2009

The velocities in the popliteal artery suggest around 50% stenosis. Additional 70-75% stenosis is suspected in the proximal left ("anteritibal") artery. ...

Temporal Artery S/l Obsee
Oct 23, 2010

"The patient had an abscess at the temporal artery of s/l obsee."  The part that I am hearing as "of" might be part of the actual term  Any ideas? Thanks for any help. ...

Oferax ? In Rt Common Femoral Artery
Oct 29, 2009

Wow!!!  This is an angiogram of carotids via femoral artery.......cannot find this anywhere!!! ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Senting Of Occluded Right S/l Comfrom Artery
Feb 10, 2011

This doctor speaks very clearly and it sounds just like that.  It's not coronary and its not carotid.  Definitely sounds like above. Is it an acronym?  He does butcher words from time to time.  lol Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

*dull* Ectasia Over The Basilar Artery With Invagination Of The Ventral Medullary Area? Thanks Nm
Nov 14, 2010

nm ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

Left Main Coronary Artery Of The Large Vessel Which S/l (traficakes) Into Large LAD...
Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... ...

S/L "pressure Scan" Suggests Renal Artery Stenosis - SM
Jan 22, 2011

....but I can't really find anything to substantiate what I think I'm hearing. Help? ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

"Arexa" Access Of Right Femoral Artery Nm
May 27, 2014