A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L "pressure scan" suggests renal artery stenosis - SM - ShortStuff

Posted: Jan 22, 2011

....but I can't really find anything to substantiate what I think I'm hearing. Help?

full sentence please - .

[ In Reply To ..]

That was the full sentence. NM - ShortStuff

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

Normopressure, Normo-pressure Or Normal Pressure
Jan 29, 2010

hydrocephalus?  ...

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

S/L Anteritibal Artery
Nov 16, 2009

The velocities in the popliteal artery suggest around 50% stenosis. Additional 70-75% stenosis is suspected in the proximal left ("anteritibal") artery. ...

Temporal Artery S/l Obsee
Oct 23, 2010

"The patient had an abscess at the temporal artery of s/l obsee."  The part that I am hearing as "of" might be part of the actual term  Any ideas? Thanks for any help. ...

Ethmo-ciliary Artery
Oct 29, 2010

working on a nasal bone x-ray.  He says very clearly "ethmo-ciliary artery".  Is there such an artery?  I've never heard of it and cannot find it anywhere. ...

Oferax ? In Rt Common Femoral Artery
Oct 29, 2009

Wow!!!  This is an angiogram of carotids via femoral artery.......cannot find this anywhere!!! ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Senting Of Occluded Right S/l Comfrom Artery
Feb 10, 2011

This doctor speaks very clearly and it sounds just like that.  It's not coronary and its not carotid.  Definitely sounds like above. Is it an acronym?  He does butcher words from time to time.  lol Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

S/l Unilactary Stenosis
Nov 03, 2009

Listing in PMH - s/l unilactary stenosis with stent placement ...

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l Neuraminal Stenosis
Jun 29, 2010

The doc says, "She has neuraminal stenosis issues with the S1 nerve root."  Is there such thing as "neuraminal" stenosis.  It is not foraminal stenosis.  It is pretty clear that she is saying "neuraminl", but i have never heard of that.  ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

Sensospinal Stenosis Surgery?
Aug 11, 2010

I am doing a Discharge Summary and under Past Medical History it sounds like the dictator is saying "sensospinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago"? Any suggestions? ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

*dull* Ectasia Over The Basilar Artery With Invagination Of The Ventral Medullary Area? Thanks Nm
Nov 14, 2010

nm ...

40/50% Stenosis Of The S/l (ostom) Of The Ramus Intermedius.
Aug 29, 2010

40/50% stenosis of the s/l (ostom) of the ramus intermedius. ...

Anal Stenosis And Antibiotic Tolerance
Nov 19, 2010

This is the sentence that was dictated:  "The patient does not tolerate antibiotics well because of a congenital anal stenosis..."  I can't find any relation between the two, does anyone know for sure? ...

ARX/Arx Stenosis And Normal Biventricular Function
Nov 03, 2013

ARX or Arx  or something completely different?   ARX or Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function. ...

Pressure
Jul 31, 2013

You know this is some food for thought.  You know if there are any mistakes on any of these medical records being VR edited or transcribed and it went to court and you know how they say the transcriber/editor would be liable too, well think about this -- the tremendous amount of pressure that these companies put us under including the severe lack of pay, putting us on an almost impossible production scale among pressures from QA and so forth, a transcriber's defense is so easy and is a ...