A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fem to AT Bypass??? - MT2020 - nm

Posted: Aug 29, 2010

xxx

Femoral to anterior tibial bypass? nm - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you!!!! - MT2020 - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

Similar Messages:

ISO Biliary Bypass
Apr 03, 2010

He has had an s/l ISO biliary bypass.    ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

ASR's Version Of Gastric Bypass
Jan 13, 2010

Actual dictation:   Gastric bypass. ASR:  Pastry bypass. I suppose if you bypassed enough pastries, you would eventually lose a little weight.  ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

S/l Single Side Bypass Graft?
Jun 20, 2011

Single [side] has been bypass graft from aorta to right posterior descending #1 coronary artery. Doctor rushes through. I am not positive of what he says and cannot reference this. ...

Gastric Bypass Surgery - Postop
Aug 11, 2012

Dictated:  She thinks that during her pregnancy she "overate the pouch"... and can now eat larger volumes. Is "overate the pouch" correct?  He says it pretty clearly and I just want to make sure. ALSO:  Is it endoluminal or endolumenal Thank you. ...

Gastric Bypass: Is It XL/accel/excel Port?
Nov 12, 2009

Using a 10 mm camera and an 11 mm __XL/accel/excel__ port, I was able to enter the abdomen under direct vision. ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

Vascular - Femoral To Below-knee Popliteal Bypass Graft "WITH PTF" Is Functioning Well
Mar 09, 2010

PTF? or something similar Thanks ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

"E-wall" Dictated In Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
Jul 19, 2012

He says it was placed "p.o."   No luck googling it.  Has anyone heard of this?  TYIA. ...

Fem-fem Bypass Patient Presents With "ABIs"
Jan 28, 2010

x ...

Operation- S/l (Bend Them) Or (thin Thin) Bypass Graft
Feb 14, 2011

Operation called a bend them, or thin thin bypass graft? Any ideas? Thanks. ...

S/l "iridic" Iliac Bypass Surgery
Sep 12, 2011

s/l "iridic" iliac bypass surgery ...

S/l Exofemoral And Femoral-femoral Bypass
Oct 25, 2012

The patient underwent an (s/l) exofemoral and femoral-femoral bypass.  exofemoral?  ...