A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Gastric bypass: Is it XL/accel/excel port? - Beefy Catheter

Posted: Nov 12, 2009

Using a 10 mm camera and an 11 mm __XL/accel/excel__ port, I was able to enter the abdomen under direct vision.

Could be Endopath Xcel by Ethicon. Check it out. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Ahh, Thanks! NM - Beefy Catheter

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

ASR's Version Of Gastric Bypass
Jan 13, 2010

Actual dictation:   Gastric bypass. ASR:  Pastry bypass. I suppose if you bypassed enough pastries, you would eventually lose a little weight.  ...

Gastric Bypass Surgery - Postop
Aug 11, 2012

Dictated:  She thinks that during her pregnancy she "overate the pouch"... and can now eat larger volumes. Is "overate the pouch" correct?  He says it pretty clearly and I just want to make sure. ALSO:  Is it endoluminal or endolumenal Thank you. ...

"E-wall" Dictated In Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
Jul 19, 2012

He says it was placed "p.o."   No luck googling it.  Has anyone heard of this?  TYIA. ...

S/l Hissan Port Or Husan Port
Nov 10, 2009

tia ...

Pal Port Another Name For Port-A-Cath?
Jan 25, 2010

I am doing an OP note.  The surgeon says the name of the surgery is a "Pal port."  In the description he says Port-A-Cath.  Never heard of a Pal port.  Is this right? ...

Excel Express
Nov 25, 2010

Are they legit? they left me a message I was hired, but haven't responded to my questions yet.  Could be because of the holiday, wanted to know anyone elses experience. ...

Help - An Excel Question
Mar 22, 2011

I have no idea what buttons I hit in excel, but now my arrow keys (not the ones on the numbers, but there are arrows between the numbers and my typing keys) will not function as arrows.  I use them all the time to move around in the cells.  Now when I hit them it scrolls up and down.  I hope someone can help me.  I'm totally lost without them. ...

Free Production Log In Excel 2007
May 29, 2011

This is a production log template I designed in Excel 2007.  You can use the link below to download it.  There are 4 tabs.  Read the instructions on the MT How-To Instructions tab.  Enter your own rates.  Hope it helps someone.   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20134076/MT%20How-To%20Series%20Production%20Log%20Template.xlsx   ...

S/l Gastric Stuffing?? PEG Tube Needs To Be Done
Mar 30, 2010

nm ...

Surgery For Perforated Gastric Ulcer
Jun 17, 2011

In a verbatim account a doctor is saying "...operation for exploratory laparotomy and perforated gastric "ulcerectomy".   Any suggestions?  I cannot find an exact match for ulcerectomy...  ...

After Gastric Surgery Iron Has To Be In The Sounds Like
Jan 11, 2013

service stage to avoid malabsorption.  No clue but definitely sounded like service stage but I could not find anything like that when I goggled. ...

S/l 'Dula-Foley' Lesion In The Gastric Cardia
Jul 29, 2010

This is an upper endoscopy and he says possible ulcer or s/l 'Dula-Foley' lesion in the gastric cardia.   My brain is broken because I have been working since 9 a.m and it is now 9:19 pm.  Thanks in advance for your help.     ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

Fem To AT Bypass???
Aug 29, 2010

xxx ...

ISO Biliary Bypass
Apr 03, 2010

He has had an s/l ISO biliary bypass.    ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

S/l Single Side Bypass Graft?
Jun 20, 2011

Single [side] has been bypass graft from aorta to right posterior descending #1 coronary artery. Doctor rushes through. I am not positive of what he says and cannot reference this. ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

Port
May 22, 2010

He has a s/l neuro knee port on the left leg.   ...

Port Of Na-va-see-A (that Is What Is S/l)
Jan 27, 2011

port of na-va-see-A...this word was dicated in a shoulder surgery op report.  I cannot find it anywhere.  Please help! ...

511 Laparoscopic Port
Jan 29, 2010

511 port 5/11 port 5.11 port not sure which laparoscopic port ...

Inner Dime Port
May 10, 2011

bilateral lower quadrant ___ s/l inner dime/dyme ports were placed. Thanks for any help ...

Port-A-Cath
Jan 12, 2012

Okay, so I am used to using Port-A-Cath, but how do you all type it.  I have seen in many different ways (portacath, port-A-cath, etc.)? ...

Port-a-catheter
Jun 29, 2014

I have a radiologist saying port-a-catheter.  I have only ever used Port-A-Cath.  Can port-a-catheter be a generic term? ...

Sounds Like Pal Port?
Dec 21, 2014

Sounds like doctor is saying ''pal'' port for chemotherapy? Thanks for any help. ...

Surgery - Port
May 11, 2015

s/l abdominal "metal" port. Infected abdominal ____ port and removal of the abdominal ____ port. Thanks in advance. ...

S/l 12-mm Versi-stent Port
May 12, 2010

s/l 12-mm Versi-stent port was placed ...

Removal Of Subclavian Port
Aug 19, 2010

Hey All! I'm typing a report for a removal of a left subclavian subcutaneous tunneled venous access device and reservoir. The doctor reports the following as the findings: Intact left subclavian (___) and port.  It s/l he is says "singulum."  Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? Thank you so much. ...

S/l Powell Port Catheter
Jun 20, 2011

Postop chest x-ray showed mild pulmonary edema and interval placement of a right powell port(?) catheter. ...